Chpter 10

'Ame, is that you?'

'Yes, is me. We come to save you' America whisper to Russia.

'We?'

When Russia said that, China and Japan pop their head behind America's back. Russia was surprise to see that Japan was the same cat human as him.

Just then, Russia and Japan ears suddenly lift up and turn a little, cause they hear someone is coming from far away.

'Someone is coming, hide!' Russia and Japan said at the same time, then the door open.

'Who's there' the guard said loudly.

'Hmm, no one's there. I should check'

The guard walk around the cage room but see no one.

'Guess there's no one' the guard said and walk away from the room.

After the guard gone, Russia was relief and said ' you guys can come out now.'

America, Japan and China jump down from the vent.

'That's scary' said Japan.

'Yeah, it was. But unless we hide in time, right guys?' America said to them.

'Right, we should call Canada and see did they find the button room' China said and take out the walkie talkie from America backpack. (Also don't tell me why it call the button room, cause this is what the lab people said. Not in reality)

'Hello, hello. This is China, can you hear me?'

'Yes, yes. I can hear you'

'Did you find the button room'

'Not yet'

'Ok, if you find the button room, just call us'

'Ok'

'They didn't find it yet' China said to them.

'Right, so should we think how we unlock the lock of Russia's footlock and handcuffs?' said America.

'Yeah, we should. Hey umm Russia, do you know where's the key is?' China said to Russia.

'Yeah, it was in the lab'

'Th..the lab' Japan said Russia.

'Yes'

'Ok, we should go to the lab now' said America.

'Ok' Japan and China said in the same time.

'Good luck guys' Russia thought to himself.

They went into the vent and go find the key......