Chapter 3

'Who are you?'

'Will I'm..... BYE!' Russia quickly pick up the hat and ran out the house. Seeing this situation America also ran out to chase him.(but didn't shot him)

' dammit, my leg still hurt' Russia say in his mind, he can't run that fast because of his leg. When America almost catch up on him, she suddenly fall and hit her's head by a rock. She then unconscious.

Russia look back and saw America was laying on the ground, it maybe his chance to run but he didn't. He kinda worry for her, so he walk up to America.

He pick up America and went back to the house, he put America on the bed and find the first aid kit. After that, he ready to leave but he still worry for her. He doesn't know why he keep worry for her, but still leave the house.

Outside of the house, he keep worry for her on the way. And his mind tell him that 'although she shot you but she still help you, and you know she was unconscious. She may can't take care of herself, if she wake up. You should go help her.'

His mind tell him over and over, so he decide to go help her and beside he don't have anywhere to go. When he went back to the house, he heard a sound upstairs. He go up and saw the sound was from the dog, crying sound.

He walk up to the bed and see is she still alive. 'Yes, she still alive' he say to the dog, The dog stop crying.

Few minutes later, America wake up from unconscious. The first thing she say was 'where am i?'

'You're in your house' said Russia.

'Why you in my house and who are you?!' America say to Russia when she was kinda scared that she don't have the gun with her.

'First I'm Russia and second I was in your house in the first place' Russia said.

'In the first place? What do you mean in the first place....' when America almost finish her's word, she just realize something.

'Wait...you can't be that, sin't it? If it true, then that make sense now why you got cat ear....'America got quite now.

'Yes, you are right. I am that cat' said Russia.

They all got silent for a sec, and Russia say first.

'I was come from a lab' said Russia. 'Wait what, why you come from a lab?' America say as she want to know.

'Well...' Russia tell what happened to America.

'And this is what happened. I also can't tell other people to report them cause they will also put me in the lab too.' Russia say to America.

'Well umm.... do you have anywhere to go?' Said America.

'I mean, i do but it's far from here' Russia say to America.

'Ok, so you mean you want to stay here until you have chance to get back, right?' Said America.

'No, i mean i can stay until i go back but.....' Russia say when he look at the direction of the lab.

'Is there something wrong?' America say to Russia that she want to know what is it.

Russia tell America that he is not the only one in the lab,there also other creatures who trap in the lab too. America thought a while and say 'we can make a plan to help them but I don't have enough money to take all of you back. So we have to find a train and jump in there tho.'

'How about we think a plan and then we think how to get back' said Russia. 'Sure' America say to Russia.

Russia say to America 'thank you'.