Demon

A/N: Requests, please! Also, keep in mind that the religion mentioned in this is just for the plot. Please respect that :)

Peter Parker had a secret. A big secret. He was a demon. This doesn't mean that he's a bad person. He didn't choose to be a demon. In his past life (sometime in the 20th century), Peter committed suicide around the age of 12. He didn't remember doing it, but he still ended up in Hell. So, Peter was a demon. But he was by far the nicest demon to ever exist. He acted more like an angel. 

So, you might be wondering how he got on Earth. 

One day, Peter was being pushed around by some of the other demons. He decided to find a place to hang out, away from everybody else. So the brunet boy waited for the demons to get bored of bullying him and then began to walk across the rocky terrain. He wandered aimlessly across the hot, dull, gray, and rocky landscape and gazed at the red 'sky'. A light cloud of steam hovered above the ground.

After a few hours of walking, Peter spotted a warm yellow light behind a rock. He quickened his pace and peeked behind the rock. His jaw dropped, revealing his sharp canines. His thin tail swished from side to side in anticipation, and his ebony-black, bat-like wings pressed closer to his back. Peter nervously flicked at his horns, stepping forward and taking in the view. A huge, glowing yellow ball of light was floating there. 

Peter cautiously got closer to the ball, drawn to it. His hand instinctly reached out to touch it, and the light enveloped his body. Before he knew it, the brunet was not in Hell anymore. He quickly figured out that he was back on Earth, but not in his time. He had been in the underworld for a few years, though he didn't age longer than 12--the age when he died.

The brunet boy figured out that he could hide his demonic parts, and turn them into marks on his body. His tail faded into a black tattoo that resembled it, on his back. His wings faded into two scars on his shoulder-blades, and is horns turned into two scars hidden by his hair. His eyes turned from glowing, yellow, cat-like eyes with slitted-pupils to soft brown irises and normal black pupils. Soon enough, Peter figured out how to function on Earth. He decided to enjoy his time there--he didn't know how long it would be until someone found out. As it turns out, because he was back on Earth, he would continue to age as a human. He just wouldn't die (which he found out when he was stabbed in the heart; it healed). 

Peter was eventually adopted by May Parker (and later Tony Stark), and was bitten by a radioactive spider at the human age of 14. He became Spider-Man, helped to save the world a few times, and got two good friends. Over all, Peter greatly enjoyed his new life. Nobody knew about his deepest secret. Nobody would ever find out, not on Peter's watch. 

Until one night, when a bomb was installed in the Avengers Tower. The tower was completely empty, except for the Avengers and Pepper. It was powerful enough to wipe out an entire continent, and there was no way to dismantle it or move it away from the tower. Peter knew what he had to do. The bomb was stuck to the floor of the penthouse, and the Avengers were panicking.

Peter stepped forwards. "Guys." He said, calmly. Nobody heard him. "Guys!" He repeated, but nobody heard him that time either. "GUYS!" The brunet yelled, and after a few minutes everybody quieted down to listen. The doe-eyed boy sucked in a deep breath. "I need you to get as far away as you can. I'll take care of this, I promise." He instructed. Immediately, the group began to protest. "Guys!" Peter shouted, once again silencing them. He decided to show, not tell. 

The doe-eyed boy took another deep breath and concentrated. His ebony colored, bat-like wings sprouted from his back, his thin tail with a sharp tip portruded from his tailbone, two black horns poked through his hair, his canines sharpened drastically, and his eyes turned glowing yellow with slitted pupils. The Avengers let out various expressions of surprise, and a few even lifted their weapons. "Get out as fast as you can. I'll stop this." Peter growled, rushing forward to the bomb--which was about the size of a large carry-on suitcase--and wrapping his arms and wings around it. 

The Avengers didn't move, still in shock. "Go!" Peter ordered. "Please!" He yelled, a tear slipping down his cheek. Clint choked on a sob, tears cascading down his cheeks.Pietro gave Wanda a hug, both twins crying silently. After the siblings broke apart, Vision and Wanda clutched each other and shared a kiss. Tony slipped his hand into Pepper's, a single tear running down his cheek. Sam felt rare panic rising in his chest; he didn't know what to do, and it was terrifying. Steve dropped his shield with a clang and clenched his fists in an effort not to cry. Bucky reached out and placed a hand on his boyfriend's shoulder, and Steve reached up and placed his hand over Bucky's. 

45 seconds.

Natasha stepped closer to Peter, reaching a hand out to his shoulder. In a split second decision, she wrapped her arms around the bomb as well. Peter retracted his wing and wrapped it around her too. 

30 seconds.

Tony moved forwards and joined them, Pepper following his example. Bucky was next, followed by Steve. Then Pietro.

15 seconds.

Sam was next, quickly followed by Vision and Wanda, and then Clint.

5 seconds. 

"I love you guys." Peter whispered, but they could all hear him. His wings were wrapped tightly around all of them, covering them and the bomb. 

0 seconds.

BOOM.

The top half of the Avengers tower disintegrated, the explosion contained by Peter's extremely powerful wings and the heroes' bodies. 

The sun rose a few hours later, but not for a group of heroes.

(There was supposed to be a happy ending but I guess they all died. Sorry, lol.

Requests, please!)