Epilogue

It all seemed so easy, the hybrids fighting for their place, the humans trying to stop them and then a big explosion to end it all. Killing off almost all the hybrids. You see, it wasn't all that simple.

The black void was a peaceful moment, but they all woke up again. It seemed like they were on a Island. Almost completely abandoned. It was just them, seven of them and maybe a handful others. They were confused. What happened? Why were they here? It all seemed so confusing. What did the humans want from them? Was this some kind of sick experiment? The answer to those question is an easy one. They weren't there for the humans, they were there to start a new life. Why? Because that explosion didn't destroy anything, it only poisoned them into a deep sleep. Meant to kill them all, many did die, but a few didn't. And so with the help of the few humans, who didn't mind the hybrids at all, they were shipped off to some deserted island. They didn't want to risk another revolution. This was was rather short or so it seemed to everyone in it, yet it had been going on for days, almost weeks. The hybrids who made it to the government not knowing more than that one doomed day. In reality it had been weeks, slowly killing off the hybrids, the humans made sure there was no trace of them left. Acting like they never existed. Sending the one who survived off to survive on their own. It left the humans in an almost completely destroyed city and the hybrids were left with the few of them on the Island. It was weird. Was this freedom? Or just another form of captivity?

The seven hybrids walked further upon the Island, inspecting what there was. But there was absolutely nothing. Just trees, grass and bushes, a bit of food growing from the trees. That was it. ''Are we really free?'' The bunny, Jungkook, spoke up softly. The rest of the little pack looked at their youngest and shrugged. They didn't know either. ''Maybe.'' The wolf answered. And so minutes, maybe hours passed as they explored. And then, as they were finally about to settle down for the day, hidden in a cave they found something. Something hidden in their clothes. It was a small piece of paper with just two words written. Squiting at the paper just few of them made out the words: ''You're free''. Those words settled some sort of peace inside of them, yet not completely. They barely remembered the revolution, was this what they wanted to achieve? It didn't feel like they achieved anything, because in the end, the humans won. They got what they wanted, the hybrids were away, far away from them. They were going to have to fight for their survival yet again. They were not free, they were away from the humans, but they didn't get what they wanted, they still had to survive. Maybe, just maybe this is their second chance. Even if it turned out in a way they couldn't expect, they did have a new chance, a new chance to create a better civilisation, or at least they could try to do so. Seven hybrids, all with a different past, each one of them hurting them, damaging them. Yet they brought a new world. A new place for hybrids to be themselves. Seven hybrids who could finally use their name. Names to be remembered: Namjoon, Seokjin, Hoseok, Yoongi, Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook. Seven hybrids who fought for their place and ended up with one of their own. It was time to create a better living and they were the ones who were going to make it true.