4

Johnny and I walk through the front door of my house. As soon as we walk in Darry is right there with Soda close behind. "Where have you too been?" He asks with anger mixed with concern in his eyes. "We were at the movie and then went to the lot and lost track of time." I say. Soda comes closer and cocks an eyebrow. He lifts my and Johnny's faces up by our chins and takes a closer look at our necks. Darry's eyes widen when he realises what Soda had found. "Why are you two covered in hickeys?" He says sternly this time with no concern, only anger. Johnny freezes so I answer for the both of us. "We were at the movies and these two girls started flirting with us. Then we started making out." Soda looks between the two of us and snickers as if he can tell I'm lying. Not that I care if he does since I know he doesn't care. It would be pretty hypocrite if he did judging by the amount of times I've walked in on he and Steve in the bedroom, when Darry wasn't home. Darry just looks mad. He starts to yell at us, I can't completely understand him because he's yelling, but I know it's something about how that was irresponsible and how we were too young to be making out with anyone. Me and Johnny don't care as long as he doesn't find out about us. When he's done yelling he tells us to go to my room and go to sleep. So Johnny and I walk to my room and lay down, too tired to get undressed. He lets out a sigh and says "good thing he didn't suspect anything." I agree with him and then put my arm around him. I whisper a goodnight and give him a quick kiss and then fall asleep with him in my arms.
____________________________________________
So this is the end, unlike a lot of other fanfics I dont want this to have any homophobia in it so i think im just gonna keep it short, simple and a secret relationship. Also i just realised this got #28 on #gaylovestory so yeah kinda happy about that.