0)) breads (not a chapter)

TW for the song at the top: swearing
TW for this part: dysphoria and unsafe binding

I tried to find out what people in the 70s used to bind but I couldn't so I'm going to go with a tri-top binder because BINDING SAFELY IS VERY IMPORTANT.

Quick reminder about how to bind safely (I'm calling the dysphoria dunes breads for this bit) :

Do NOT under ANY circumstances bind with ace bandages or duct tape. They can damage ribs, permanently deform your breads, leave scars, constrict your lungs and can even affect top surgery results. I've also heard of people using belts to bind, don't do that either.

If you can't get a proper binder then the double sports bra and the camisole methods are the (as far as I know) safest and most common ways of binding without a proper binder. Even if you're using those methods you should follow the other safe binding rules.

Don't bind for over 8-9 hours. You can end up with yeast infects and rashes under your breads, back and/or chest pain, overheating, shortness of breath, or fractured ribs.

Don't sleep in your binder. Just don't, it's not safe.

Take your binder off if you have trouble breathing or are in any pain.

Don't exercise in your binder. I would like to add to this by saying that the GC2B website says that you should check with your doctor beforehand if you are apprehensive, you should take it easy and know your limits, your binder should be in a size up from your normal binder size, and most importantly STOP AND TAKE YOUR BINDER OFF IF YOU ARE IN ANY PAIN OR DISCOMFORT.

Take one or two days off from binding in a week, give your chest a break.

DON'T DOUBLE BIND. Double binding is when you wear two binders at once which is dangerous and shouldn't be done.

Try to buy your binder from a reputable company such as GC2B or Underworks (though Underworks binders aren't actually designed for trans people). There are some other places that sell binders specifically for trans people but I don't remember the names. Some organisations also give second hand binders to people who can't afford to buy a binder. Wish and Amazon aren't good places to get binders from (cheap? yes. good quality and safe?
not sure about that one)

I know dysphoria sucks but please stay safe friends.

Set in the marauders fifth year, they have their animagus forms so they have their nicknames.

Also for the sake of not confusing people too much Remus' deadname is Emily but you should NEVER, unless it is for the person's safety (outing people is also very bad kids), deadname someone or disclose their deadname to someone. Ask them what name and pronouns to use in a situation if they aren't out to all the people there because their comfort and safety is important.

Also I don't own the characters (rights go to the original author who definitely isn't JKR) but I do own the storyline and it is not intended to be a copy of anyone else's so any similarities are entirely coincidental.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay then, let's actually start the story.