23. Happy 4th of July Part 2

Ethan POV 

I never felt so energized in my entire life or complete and our mating was so hot. 

He felt so tight like I was going to go out of my mind with how tight he was. I honestly want to go another round even after mating for two days, I just can't get enough of him.

We can't with New Moon coming which we're fortunate to all be together but unfortunately, I couldn't go another round because my asthma was being an even worse bitch but it was worth it to finally be like complete with Kody. 

Today I may also ask Chase to be a part of our mating pair now that everyone is getting along. Well ok, that's a lie. Kody may act civil with Zac but there is no way he is doing it for himself, yet. I hope he does but I don't know. They're bonding which is great so we'll see what the future holds.

I was daydreaming for God knows how long but when I finally decided to get up and go get ready for the party Caleb walked in.

"New Moon is here." Caleb said. 

"I'll be down in a minute." 

He nodded and looked at me. 

"You may want to take a shower and bring a pillow for Kody." 

I blushed and nodded 

"How does it feel to be complete and be mated to Kody?" Caleb asked, wiggling his eyebrows.

"It was everything you said it was, to be complete. I feel energized like nothing can stop me now. I don't know how to explain it. I guess I'm just in a better place with them both here with me." I smiled. 

"I get it and I'm proud of you for fixing things. I hope you all learned from this and learned to talk things out instead of jumping the gun or being too critical. Alpha or not, you have to learn to balance being a hardass and a teddy bear." I nod. I love my brother, he's so wise and I learned early on that he knows from experience and doesn't bullshit around.

"I'll keep that in mind." I said honestly. 

"Good, now go take a shower." He laughed walking out and I went to the bathroom. 

After my shower, I got dressed and grabbed Kody his pillow. Note to self, don't let Nix take over even for a moment.

"Asshole." Nix said and I laughed. 

After my shower, I went downstairs and greeted everyone. 

"Here's your cushion and some pain meds love." I whispered to him and I kissed him. 

"Glad to see you've worked things out with your mates." Grandpa Julian said smiling and patting my back.

"We're still working on it." I smile. 

"Don't stop, that's the important part. Never give up on each other." I nodded. 

I knew that now. 

"I promise I'll be more considerate and work with my mates and not against them or taking sides." I was dead serious, I hated every minute that I didn't grow a pair and fight for Kody. 

"That's what I like to hear." He smiled and hugged me. 

"By the way, how are you feeling?" Grandpa asked as we aimlessly took a walk around pack lands 

"I've been ok but because Kody and I mated so long without rest it's kind of hard to breathe right now but other than that I've been ok." He nodded. 

"And how are you feeling about Kody and his third chance mate?" I bit my lip. 

"I…" I honestly don't know, I want him to be a part of us but it's too soon.