Chapter 1: Returning to Mako Island

Both Time Vehicles end up in Hilly Valley 2010 and fly to Gold Coast. They up on Mako Island and land on the beach with Emmett cloaking both vehicles. They make their way to the moon pool to see it in ruins by swimming into the entrance underwater with Emmett saying "Great Scott what happened here?" Marty says "Doc this is heavy someone must have blown up the moon pool." Emmett says "Marty we have to swim to the Juicenet Café." Marty asked "Doc what about Einie?" Emmett says "Einstein will be fine Marty he will be guarding the train and DeLorean." They swim and head towards the Juicenet Café and find it under a different name called Rikki's. Back on Mako Island what they didn't know that someone has stowed aboard the time train as he gets to discover they aren't in Hilly Valley or in 1985 anymore. It was Biff Tannen he walks around the island and is freaked out by his surroundings. Meanwhile at Rikki's Emmett and the crew are greeted by familiar faces. It was Rikki Chadwick and Zane Bennett. Rikki says "Dr. Brown you are back it's been 2 years since we last seen each other." Marty asked "What's going on here Rikki?" Rikki said "The Juicenet Café closed and then Zane bought it, fixed it up & named after me." Jennifer asked "where's Ash, Cleo, Emma & Lewis?" Rikki says "Cleo & Lewis should be here later as Lewis returned from America to see Cleo graduate, while Emma was busy traveling the world with her family and Ash, and we have a couple of new friends who joined us." Suddenly a girl with blonde hair and a boy blonde come in they were Isabella Hartley or Bella for short and her boyfriend Will Benjamin. Then followed by them is Cleo & Lewis, and lastly Ash & Emma. Marty asks what happened to the Moon Pool? Rikki says "It was blown up by Will's sister Sophie who also kissed Zane causing him & I to break up, and lastly she did it to mine for the rare crystals that in the moon pool cave." Cleo says "Dr. Brown, Marty, Jennifer, you have returned." Marty says "We have and Rikki has told me about why the moon pool was blown up." Rikki introduces Bella & Will to Emmett & everyone else. Emmett says "I'm Doctor Emmett L. Brown", Clara says "I'm Clara Clayton Brown his wife", Jules says "I'm Jules Brown", Verne says "I'm Verne Brown", Marty says "I'm Marty McFly" & Jennifer says "I'm Jennifer Parker Marty's girlfriend". Bella says "Isabella Hartley or call me Bella for short", & Will says "I'm Will Benjamin". Emmett says "I also brought my dog Einstein with us but he's on Mako Island with the time machines". Bella asks "You all became merfolk in the year 1985 on Mako Island & you are all also time travelers?" Emmett replies "why yes we are Bella who told this?" Bella says "Rikki & Zane told me & Will." Then suddenly Emma says "Dr. Brown glad to see you again why did you return to the future?" Emmett says because I came here to stop another event that could spell disaster does anyone know a woman named Sophie?" Will says "That's my sister why you ask?" Emmett says "Your sister was responsible for future events." Meanwhile Verne turns a cup of juice into jelly as Bella says "You have the same power as me." Verne says "Yes I discovered this after I became a merman." Then suddenly a girl with blonde hair walks into Rikki's it was Cleo's younger sister Kim. Cleo says "Oh no it's my sister Kim whenever she's around there's always trouble." Kim goes over to Cleo and asks about Marty, Emmett, etc "Cleo who are your friends here?" Cleo says "Kim this is Harry, Jessica, Dr. Crockett, and his family they are visiting from out of town." Kim asks "what kind of doctor are you Dr. Crockett?" Emmett says "I'm here to study the volcano on Mako Island." As Kim leaves Emmett asks "Cleo can you & the girls show me your crystals?" The girls show Emmett their crystals and says "Great Scott I never seen a crystal like this until now." Emmett says "We have to head back to Mako Island to explore the ruins of the Moon Pool."