↳ jackie mayfield

EMMA STONE
jacqueline mayfield

EMMA STONE— jacqueline mayfield

name:

jacqueline holly mayfield

title/alias:

jackie [general nickname]

universe:

stranger things

occupation:

macy's [former]
sid's skates

born:

september 29, 1967

age:

17 [season two]
18 [season three]
19 [season four]

hair:

red [seasons 2-3]
blonde [season 4]

gender:

female

status:

alive

family:

susan mayfield (mother)
michael mayfield (father) ✞
neil hargrove (step-father)
billy hargrove (step-brother) ✞
max mayfield (sister)

love interests:

derrik luis (former, mentioned briefly)
steve harrington

portrayed by:

emma stone

associates:

jim hopper
eleven hopper
joyce byers
will byers
jonathan byers
maxine mayfield
steve harrington
robin buckley
lucas sinclair
erica sinclair
dustin henderson
mike wheeler
nancy wheeler
cynthia taylor
billy hargrove ✞
eddie munson ✞

enemies:

dart
demogorgen
demo-dogs
mind flayer
flayed!billy hargrove
vecna

first appearance:
starcrossed: madmax - part 1

last appearance
starcrossed: epilogue

quotes:

❝pull the stick out of your ass and take a chill pill❞

❝if this is more nancy bullshit, i swear to god i will shove this frog leg down your throat❞

❝hey, no one is a bitch to my sister except me, so knock it off❞

❝it's like hormonal hell in here❞

❝stupid girl? foolish creature❞

✞ = character is deceased

BACKGROUND:

jacqueline mayfield was born on september 29, 1967, to her loving mother and father, susan and michael mayfield. her sister maxine mayfield was born five years later, in the month of october.

they lived in california for most of their lives, before michael mayfield suddenly died, and jackie found herself unable to continue surfing, after all, her father was the one who taught her how, so she switched to skateboarding, and quickly became obsessed with it. max followed in her older sister's footsteps, wanting to learn how to ride one as well, and jackie taught her without a second thought. that was another trait the sisters shared, along with their bright red hair, blue eyes, and freckles, they had almost identical personalities.

their mother soon after married neil hargrove, giving the girls a new step-brother, billy hargrove. jackie had never necessarily gotten close with her brother, she tended to stray away from him and spend time with max, but then their parents decided to move them halfway across the country, to hawkins indiana.

the house in indiana was much smaller than their former one in california, making it impossible for jackie to avoid billy due to the close captivity. even then, she found herself managing to avoid him outside of the house, where she met her new friends who would change her life forever.

she gets her first job at her town's local mall, but during the events that took place over the fourth of july, jackie doesn't get the chance to even start. her second job is right next to the arcade and video store, a small skateboard shop that isn't very busy.

billy hargrove dies july 4th, leaving her mother and step-father in a horrible place. months and months of arguing, they finally split, and neil leaves them with nothing. they're forced to move out of the house, and they relocate across town.

over the next following months, jackie grows distant from max, and starts showing up at their new trailer park home less and less.

when max gets possessed by vecna, the newest threat in hawkins, jackie realizes that her and her sister need each other. especially in times like these. she decides to focus on that, and breaks up with her current boyfriend, steve harrington, in the process.

this adds to jackie's guilt about avoiding her family, and it's the same very reason why she is suddenly such a good target for vecna.

in the upside down—vecna reveals that he's been battling to capture jackie for quite some time, but she's been fighting him off without even knowing. luckily, she escapes, but that doesn't mean she is fully off the hook just yet. they need to kill vecna—and fast.

when the battle is over, they return to hawkins, injured but finally safe. or, at least that's what they think. max is in a coma. eddie is gone. and when dust particles from the upside down begin to appear in their own world, they realize that this fight isn't over. it's only the beginning.