↳ freya conroy

JAMIE CHUNG
freya conroy

JAMIE CHUNG—freya conroy

name:

freya conroy

title/alias:

the elementalist (by the handler)

universe:

the umbrella academy

sexuality:

bisexual

occupation:

waitress (former)
nanny

born:

october 1, 1989

powers:

controls the elements (fire, earth, water, etc)

age:

29

gender:

female

status:

alive

family:
unnamed mother
unnamed father
unnamed uncle

love interests:

unnamed ex-girlfriend
diego hargreeves

portrayed by:

jamie chung

associates:

allison hargreeves
luther hargreeves
diego hargreeves
five hargreeves
klaus hargreeves
ben hargreeves ✞
sparrow!ben hargreeves
elizabeth corner ✞
raymond chestnut
sissy cooper ✞
harlan cooper ✞
lila pitts
sloane hargreeves
fei hargreeves ✞
christopher hargreeves ✞

enemies:

reginald hargreeves
the handler ✞
the swedes ✞

first appearance:

eunoia—chapter one

last appearance:

eunoia—chapter forty-six

quotes:

❝moon-man is angry. better watch out before he goes all hulk smash on you.❞

❝you know, kidnapping people is not the way to deal with your problems.❞

❝klaus, that's enough. you forgot to mention his big hairy chest.❞

❝you know what you should do? shut the hell up.❞

❝you just tried dislocating my head from my body but you wanna talk about staying together.❞

✞ = character is deceased

BACKGROUND INFO:

freya hargreeves was born on october 1, 1989, to her parents. her mother is described as a deadbeat, who eventually leaves freya to live with her alcoholic uncle. it's never really explained what happens to him, but it's hinted that he's passed away.

she was barely a teenager when she meets the first hargreeves—klaus, who was struggling to ride a bike on the street. since then, they'd been inseparable ever since. the only thing that had caused them to grow apart had been time, which even then barely created a gap.

klaus sneaks her into the mansion countless times, shielding her from his father. on one night, grace catches them, and they discover freya has powers when she sparks up a flame from her palm out of fear. it's hard to keep it a secret after that, despite klaus' warnings to keep her powers on a down-low, diego pisses her off enough to set his pants on fire, and the rest was history.

there had always been tension between her and diego. she just didn't know what it was until they were older. when they all go their separate ways, their own jobs, the one thing that pulls them back together is the death of reginald hargreeves, which, ironically, is kind of the start of the end of the world.

ignoring the impending apocalypse that was on its way, freya had taken an interest in a certain boy who she never thought she'd see herself fall for.. they barely manage to confess their feelings for each other before they're thrown into the past.

freya gets transported to 1963, and spends about two months there completely on her own as a waitress before five finally comes back to save the day.

freya is once more thrown into the hargreeves family's chaotic mess when five informs them about another apocalypse.

once they solve it, they're finally back in their own timeline back in 2019, except everything isnt the way it's supposed to be. there's a new hargreeves family, an academy that's called the sparrows, and even deceased ben makes a star appearance.

they're thrown into yet another world saving agenda, but even with all of that going on, freya finds it hard to ignore her current problems with diego. and diego's son, who is also lila's. this creates a major issue between them, until lila reveals that stanley was never diego's child, and that she introduced him to mess with their relationship.

reginald reveals that freya is pregnant with diego's child in the second to last episode of the season, and this builds more tension between the couple.

when they finally, finally think they've solved everything after resetting the universe—they stumble across one another—discovering that they're now... normal. Powerless.

it's a horrifying revelation. and one that they're surely going to have to solve eventually. but freya is content without a life of fighting. and so is diego.

so, once again, they all go their separate ways. everything comes full circle.