↳ wren wilde

MARIE AVGEROPOULOS
wren wilde

MARIE AVGEROPOULOS — wren wilde

name:

wren wilde

title/alias:

queen of stealth
your majesty

universe:

narnia

sexuality:

unlabeled

occupation:

queen of narnia (briefly)
high school student (formerly)

born:

february 14, 1928

age:

17 (part one)
21 (part two)

gender:

female

status:

deceased

family:

dorian wilde (father) ✞
unnamed mother
caspian (fiancé)

love interests:

caspian

portrayed by:

marie avgeropolous

associates:

lucy pevensie
edmund pevensie
peter pevensie
susan pevensie
narnians
reep ✞
trumpkin
king caspian

enemies:

the white witch ✞

first appearance:

chapter one: war of hearts

last appearance:

chapter twenty-three: war of hearts

quotes:

❝besides common sense, we also have a brain. two things of which the entire male species lack.❞

❝it was so much fun, i kicked a guy in the balls.❞

❝don't be ridiculous, he's not a rat.❞

❝you're giving me whiplash.❞

✞ = character is deceased

BACKGROUND INFO:

wren wilde was born on february 14, 1928, to her loving parents. however, their family did not stay woven together for very long. dorian, wren's father, had fled in fear of his past endangering his daughter.

wren spent the next seventeen years of her life living in a run-down apartment with her alcoholic mother, who had never exactly been the kindest to her. wren, after discovering the truth about herself, realized that her mother must've blamed her for dorian leaving.

when a new family comes into town, wren finds herself being drawn to them. she grows closest to the eldest sister—susan pevensie, and wren considers her to be her best friend.

oddly enough, one day on their way back home, they end up in a completely different world instead of their houses. wren then realizes why she'd never quite felt like she belonged in the normal life, because she was always meant to be in narnia.

she is a natural knife thrower, and during the battle of the telmarine court, she puts these skills to use. when the fight is lost, they retreat back to base, postures slumped.

by now, it is impossible to ignore the attraction she feels to prince caspian. and after all of the sword-fighting and more narnian war—he is the reason she decides to stay in the newly discovered world.

sometime during the time jump between the two movies, wren and caspian get engaged, but caspian never mentions the wedding again, until lucy brings it up her first day back in narnia, three years later after her last appearance in the series.

when a new danger approaches in narnia once more, wren and the others have no choice but to destroy it. even if it means voyaging through weeks of downpouring weather and low food supply, not to mention the cold shoulder that her fiancé gives her.

when the final battle is upon them, wren is no longer set on giving him a taste of his own medicine. because the sea creature before them is deadly, and she didn't know what she'd do with herself if anything happened to caspian.

but in the end, it's wren that loses her life, and her fiancé is left all alone once again.

a/n
did i kill wren off for shock value? yes. do i regret it? maybe a little