C H A P T E R 5

*Knock knock*

"Kaname, you have a meeting with the Headmaster this morning. I thought that I might just remind you of it."

A tall blonde with silky hair and emerald eyes had reminded the Pureblood on the other side of the doors.

The door opened, revealing Kaname clasping the buttons of his black dress shirt.

"Thank you, Ichijo. I'll be there shortly." Kaname's gentle, and velvety voice but still with a hint of authority.

After a while, he finished preparing and went downstairs to the lobby.

The Night Class are still currently asleep, excluding Takuma Ichijo, Hanabusa Aido, Ruka Souen, Akatsuki Kain, Senri Shiki, and Rima Toya. They are the Aristocratic loyal followers of the Pureblood, Kaname Kuran.

They may be all awake in their sleeping garments, but the drowsiness can be seen from their eyes. One thing was for sure, they all woke up to greet their Moon Dorm President a pleasant morning.

"Good morning, Kaname-sama." They all greeted in chorus.

"Good morning everyone." Kaname greeted back with his usual authoritative voice.

" Kaname greeted back with his usual authoritative voice

"Seriously, the Headmaster is so random at times. Asking for Kaname-sama to go to his office in the morning." Ruka complained. Apparently for her, it is a sign of disrespect to summon a Pureblood like Kaname to visit his office early in the morning.

"Ruka, stop it." Akatsuki reprimanded.

"I think it's alright. It's the Headmaster afterall." Takuma opinionated.

"What is the reason of the Headmaster to make Kaname-sama go there at this time of the day anyway?" Hanabusa asked no one in particular.

"It seems that we have a new student." Kaname replied.

"New student? Here in the Night Class? I hope it's someone worthy enough to be Kaname-sama's escort." Ruka scoffed.

"I hope she likes Pocky." Rima, the quiet model muttered.

"Why do you think that it's a girl?" Senri, asked her faintly.

"Oh! A girl?! I hope she's pretty!" Hanabusa fantasized.

Kaname went towards the double doors and opened the one on the right side. He looked over his shoulder to look at his noble followers.

"Then, I'll be leaving."

He walked away, leaving the noble vampires looking at his fading figure, and then the shutting of doors were heard.

**********

Kaname reached the corridor to the Headmaster's office. All the way from the stairs, he could already sense two vampires with Kaien Cross. A Pureblood and a Level-C vampire.