C H A P T E R 6

"Thank you, Kaname." Fumiko halted and looked at Kaname affectionately.

Kaname had pointed out the room Fumiko would be occupying.

"You're welcome, my beloved." Kaname looked down at Fumiko, grabbed the back of her head gently towards him and kissed her forehead tenderly.

Fumiko - not being used to such passionate gestures -  had blushed. Pink tinted her cheeks lightly. Her eyes widened with surprise, and slipped a soft giggle.

"That tickles, Kaname." Fumiko giggled lightly, earning another peck on her forehead.

She's so cute. - Kaname stared at Fumiko, his eyes screaming the blossoming love he's having for the lady Pureblood.

"Now, go in your room. Rest well. I'll wake you up before classes begins." Kaname told her so lovingly.

"Hmm." Fumiko just nodded and went inside her room.

**********

Fumiko changed her formal outfit into a sleeping wear.

She wore an empire white dress, with ruffles as straps and at the ends of her dress

Fumiko looked at her room, feeling lonesome. She was still not used to stay away from her house. Being companionless really did make her remind of her life alone after waking up from her brief slumber long after the attack of Rido in the Sakurai Manor during her 5 years of childhood.

Where's Kaname?

She went out of her room, and decided to look for Kaname. It was a piece of cake for Fumiko to sense where her beloved resides. Despite not knowing the directions to his room, she arrived at the front of his doors.

"Come on in Fumiko." Fumiko - still not knocking - was told by Kaname to come in his room.

Fumiko opened the door slowly, and peeked her head little by little. Sensing Kaname sitting on his luxurious loveseat, she saw Kaname sitting comfortably, with his right arm prompted against the arm rest.

"What is it, dear?" Kaname asked, curious as to why his beloved came to his room instead of resting in her own room.

Fumiko closed the doors and walked towards Kaname. She gently caresseed his cheek while staring at his eyes, drowning herself at his beautiful red-brown orbs.

Kaname tenderly grasped her small hand and pulled her to his side of the couch.

Fumiko rested her head on his shoulders and closed her tired eyes, taking a nap.