Chapter 1

Ratchet's POV

Arcee didn't succeed in her visit to Megatron's warship Didn't even find out if Optimus was there. I need to call forth his help but in this situation... we need it now, more than ever. I walk over to the computer and begin to send out a signal on an old autobot frequency that I even have trouble remembering nowadays. The signal starts to have interference. I open a channel for communication hoping he is listening.

Ratchet: This is Autobot Ratchet, do you hear me?

All the others stop arguing in the background, they now are listening intently to what I am doing. So far nothing but static, I feel my hope slowly begin to fade, fearing that he decides against trusting us again...

???: Doc, why are you trying to contact me?

My spirits begin to rise, feeling hope that he might help us

Ratchet: It is about Optimus. He has reverted back into his original state, before he was a prime...back when you knew him on Cybertron before the war.

Silence... the computer goes off with a set of coordinates.

???: Open a bridge for me Doc

I smile and type the coordinates into the groundbridge computer. Suddenly I feel hope again, in our darkest hours on this planet.

Arcee's POV

I haven't seen Ratchet like this since we last saw Optimus. The groundbridge fires up and Ratchet stands there, unmoving, as if he was a statue. I hear the jingling of metal and the clanking of a ped. We all are watching the portal, as a bot similar to Optimus with a cannon on his back walks through. He stops and looks around until his optics land on me.

???: I see you replaced me pretty quick, Doc. I'd be hurt, but she is a pretty set of wheels. She is kinda small through don't you think?

I snarl at him, he chuckles and looks at BumbleBee.

???: How ya doin' Bee?

Bee: *Beep* *Beep* *Chirp* *Boop*

???: Ha! Knew Skyquake wasn't all he claimed. How did ya do it?

Bee looks at him and chuckles.

Bee: *Boop* *Chirp* *Beeeep*

???: Ah that makes sense.

He looks at Bulkhead and smirks

???: A wrecker as I live and function. Haven't seen one of y'all since Wheeljack fought with me at the battle of Darkmount Pass

Bulk: You know Jackie?

???: Do I know him? I'm the one who showed him how to track!

Bulk's optics widen and he backs away,

Bulk: You're him! Part of the Gladiatorial Ring. You're-

???: AH AH AH! You're thinking of my brother. Names Hoss, I was a part of a Wrecker sub-unit back on Cybertron.

Arcee: Well then Hoss, why did Ratchet call you here? Why now of all times?

Hoss: Prime. I know how to find him. Seeing as that is why your Autobot Bases are so well protected by signal masking technology. My brother is the best tracker out there after all.

Mine and Bumblebee's optics widen in realization. I pull out my blasters and charge him. He sighs.

Hoss's POV

As she charges me, I take a deep breath and wait until she is feet from me. I then flip her over and pin her under my foot with my cannon drawn and pointed at her neck. She struggles. I stand there and wait for her to realize I'm heavier than Prime. I look at Ratchet,