Chapter 5

Hoss's POV

I am currently driving to an energon source uncovered by construction workers. Thank the Allspark that the English government lets me do as I please. I arrive on scene and see my liaison.

Hoss: Agent Ivanov... I thought this didn't require Government involvement?

A.Ivanov: It didn't... until two days ago we sighted Megatron leaving your base.

I sigh and transform. I kneel down to his level and sigh.

Hoss: My base and Stonehenge are neutral grounds. No fighting, no war. I have rules that they follow or I offline there spark right there.

He looks up at me with a raised eyebrow. I point at the energon.

Hoss: May I collect my share so I may leave.

He nods and steps aside. I transform again and drive under the crane. It sets the rock down in my trailer and I drive off with it. I sigh and reach the countryside, enjoying the wind flow through my motor. I reach my base and transform. I pick it up and push it into my shielded energon storage. I take a deep inhale then exhale. I walk inside and sit down. I get comfy and decide to recharge a little. Just as I do my terminal goes off. I groan and get off the berth and walk over to the terminal. I see it is someone trying to contact me. I press a button and open the line.

Hoss: This is Hoss... state you name and business.

Ratchet: Hoss. It's me Ratchet. I need your medical skills to help me in a surgery.

Hoss: Whose and what is procedure?

Ratchet: Mine and Bumblebee, T-Cog transplant.

My optics widen. Without another word I open my groundbridge into their base and walk through the portal. I come out the other side and see everyone looking at me.

Hoss: Ratchet.

He looks over at me.

Hoss: On the table. Bumblebee you as well.

Bumblebee is about to protest when I walk over and grab him by his plates.

Hoss: Table. Or I put you on the table.

He puts his hands up and I release him. I walk over to the medical section and pick up a torch.

Hoss: Arcee.

She freezes in her tracks. She slowly turns around and her optics go wide.

Hoss: Induce stasis on the patients. Start with Ratchet so I can remove the T-Cog.

She nods and walks over. She begins the process of stasis on Ratchet.

Bumblebee: *beep beep chirp bwooo*

Ratchet raises his hand and points upwards

Ratchet: You can thank me... when it's...over

Arcee looks over at Bee.

Arcee: Alright, your turn Bee.

Just as she says that an alarm goes off. The humans begin to panic.

Raf: Whats happening?

Miko: Ratchet's flat lining!

I slam my fist into the plates next to her and Jack.

Hoss: Be quiet Miko. Your voice is annoying.

She looks at me about to say something but I growl to get my point to her. She backs away, I smirk under my shields and look over at Orion.

Optimus: It is an Iacon homing beacon.