Chapter 7

Unknown POV

I been planning on getting Raven and Rj to break up and I haven't gotten anything yet. That was until I met her ex boyfriend Jamal, he said we can work together and we both get what we want. I get Rj and he gets Raven. It's fair, at least for us it is.

_______________________________

Raven's POV

Today was an exhausting day. Jamal is really getting on my nerves and I could tell he's getting on Rj's nerves too. I just hope they don't do anything stupid that could leave them dead or in the hospital because I know how they could both get.

_______________________________

Rj's POV

"Ma!" I called out walking into the house .

"In the kitchen" Shereplied.

I walked straight into the kitchen and gave my mama a hug and kiss on the cheek.

"Ima talk to raven bout this dating shit like you told me." I spoke as I leaned onto the counter.

She smiled. "That's good baby! When?" She asked.

"Maybe tomorrow when I take her out, Ion know yet." I shrugged.

"Okay" She said cutting up some chicken.

"I'm low key hella nervous" I chuckled and her smile widened.

"Aw baby, she'll say yes. Don't even worry about it."

I nodded and there was silence for a while.

I sighed before speaking up again." The bad thing is her ex came today and he called raven out her name....We kinda got into it." I said as I scratched the back of my neck.

Her mouth dropped. "Baby are you serious? Are you okay? Does she kno-"

"I'm good, and Raven knows. I just told her. Ma, ion want this fool coming here and messing up anything I got going on with Raven." I spoke.

"Aw, look at my baby" She smiled super hard.

I smacked my lips and she laughed.

"You really like her huh?"

"Of course, ma." I replied.

She chuckled "Then don't let anything or anyone get in the way. You treat her right and I guarantee there will be nothing that will be able to come in between you two. Okay?"

I nodded "Ight."

_______________________________

Keisha on this slide (Rj's Mom)