Maid

The members of the Kraut Killers were already at the hideout. They were comparing their muscle mass and play fighting with each other.

"Hey boys!" Edward whistled over at them.

They stopped, redirecting their attention to their leader as they lined up in front of him. They then noticed you and started to glare.

"What's SHE doing here?" One of them asked in disgust.

"Group meeting up in the tree house, now." Edward said.

They all rushed over to the treehouse, climbing one by one up the ladder and sitting down in a circle once they were inside. You followed behind all of them but was denied access the second you stepped foot onto the balcony.

"No girls allowed" Louis said.

You sighed, "Edward!"

"Edward won't help you, he respects the rules."

Edward proceeded to walk over, "What's going on?"

You explained the situation to him.

"Ah," he rubbed the back of his neck, "I suppose you'll have to wait out here then.." He said hesitantly.

"What?! So you're telling me I came all this way for nothing?!" You blurted out, anger rising.

Edward laid a hand onto your shoulder to calm you down but almost instantly retreated it as soon as he remembered that his followers were watching them. He cleared his throat, adjusting his jacket.

"You have no choice but to listen. Leave if you want, I honestly don't give a fuc-"

"Okay I'll leave then." You spun on a heel, preparing to leave.

However, Edward had stepped in front of you, blocking your path. He stayed silent, looking down at you in a pleading manner.

"Move out of my way idiot." You demanded.

He eyed you silently.

"Jesus christ, you think I'm scared of you? You look like a twig. You probably have the IQ of one too. Plus, you wouldn't land a finger on me."  You folded your arms over you chest, pulling a confident smirk.

He bit his inner cheek, rolling his eyes slightly as he stepped closer. He lowered his head, taking in a deep breath as his terrifying eyes glared down at you, "I strongly suggest you stop talking now. I wouldn't be so confident if I were you."

"Like I said, I'm not scared of a group of children playing 'hero assassins' led by a fucking ass-"
Almost instant, Edward gripped strongly onto your arm and pulled you to the ladder, forcing you to climb down.

"I have to chat with Y/N. I'll be right back." He told his soldiers before following you down.

You waited for him at the bottom of the ladder. You fixed your hair as you watched him speed down. As soon as he stepped foot onto the ground, he grabbed your arm and pulled you through the woods.

"Edward! What the fuck! Let go-" He violently pushed you up against a tree trunk. He gripped your chin and lifted your head up to look into his eyes.
"You'll respect me. You'll do as I say. You won't leave until I tell you to, girl."

All you could do was nod slowly.

"And you'll refer to me as sir from now on." He added.

"What? No way I'm doing-" He brought his head even closer to your face. You could feel one another's breaths.

"Don't make me punish you."

And with that, he pushed himself off of the trunk, away from you, and walked back to his base.

You fixed your hair and adjusted your dress, trying to get rid of any evidence of what had just happened.

You then took the opportunity to stroll around the forest for a bit by yourself. After all, you knew you weren't wanted at the treehouse.

The second you arrived back at the treehouse, everyone quieted down and stared at you.

Edward came sprinting over, grabbing your arm once again.

"Where were you?!" He whispered loudly.

"Nowhere." You pulled your arm away swiftly.

He cleared his throat and stood up straight, eyeing the crowd.

He raised his voice so everyone could hear.
"The soldiers will only accept you on one condition."

"Okay I'm in!" You said immediately with a smile on your face.

"But you don't know what the condi-"

"Don't care, I am in!" You were determined to get in no matter what.

The young boys started to slowly smirk whilst whispering and giggling to one another.
"You'd have to be the..uh.. helper."

Your smile suddenly disappeared.
"Helper? As in your servant? Your slave?"

"More like a sexy maid!" One of the boys whispered almost too loudly.

"Or a hot nurse!" Another whispered back.

Edward glared into the crowd and then looked back over at you whilst chuckling lowly to himself: "You would look sexy as a maid... or nurse."

Everyone laughed.

You punched his arm, "Fuck off. I'm not wearing any shitty uniform or doing anything... weird." You eyed certain boys.

"Of course not!" Edward yelled out.
"You'll be reserving the 'weird' stuff for me." He whispered and winked, biting down on his lower lip as he looked you down.

"Since you're a girl, you'll be looking after us and tending to our wounds when necessary. Alright?" Edward spoke.

"Okay so here's my list for you so far: asshole, idiot, stupid, shit fighter, fuckboy AND a misogynist! You're like the perfect role model for men." You pulled a sarcastic smile.

He didn't find this amusing and simply stared at you in silence. Possibly trying to hold himself back from killing you, or worse.

You inhaled deeply, trying to keep your cool.
"Okay fineee arghhh. You all are a bunch of inappropriate children you know?"

You said without thinking twice. After all, what could a group of young boys possible want from you? The most they'd ask for is probably a snack or two and that's it.

They stayed silent, most of them nodding before trodding off. They were obviously not happy with the situation but had no choice but to accept it.

"Soooo when's the next raid?" You looked up at Edward, your eyes twinkling with excitement.

"There are no raids. This is serious, it's not a game."

You rolled your eyes, "Right."

A slight smirk appeared on Edward's lips, "You'll see. You won't make it through 5 mins."