XV: Paradise 🔞

ALL SMUT

"Where were we?"

In a swift movement Zee carried Saint bridal style into his room. As soon as they got in and closed the door, Zee pushed Saint into the door into a searing hot kiss, not wasting any time, he entered his tongue into Saint's mouth sucking on his bottom lip aggressively. Saint did the same but with his top lip. This kiss was filled with passion, hunger, and love. Saint's fingers entangled in Zee's hair, squeezing it slightly earning him a moan. Zee's hands made his way down to Saint's ass and squeezed it earning him a whimper, he hands made its way to his thighs hoisting him up and pressing his back on the door. He reattached their lips into a kiss filled with hunger and longing, both wanting to get a taste of the other.

Lifting him off the door, Zee carried Saint to the bed, not letting go of his lips. Zee placed Saint on the bed gently on the bed and hovered over him, Saint reached up to the back of Zee's head and pulled him into a hungry and aggressive kiss, their kiss turned into an aggressive dominance competition, which Saint let Zee win. Saint's hands made their way to the end of Zee shirt and pulled it over his head. Zee started unbuttoning Saint's shirt to get it off, until one button got stuck, getting impatient, Zee ripped Saint's shirt, sending buttons flying, once the shirt was off, Zee started worshipping Saint's body with his tongue and lips. Saint could feel himself get hard with a simple gesture such as this. The way Zee's mouth started sucking and licking everywhere on his body felt like he was on the top of the world.

"Fuck... Zee ahhh"

"You're so beautiful Bunny"

Sucking, licking, and kissing every square inch of skin on Saint's soft milky white skin was an outstanding privilege. While he was worshipping Saint's body the moans in the room were like music to his ears he wanted to make Saint make those noises for all of eternity.

Saint was reaching and touching anywhere he could grab on to this was the most pleasure he's ever felt in years. He felt like he was in paradise and he never wanted to leave.

He then made his way to Saint's abdomen and unzipped his pants, Saint's dick sprung out already oozing in precum. Zee's mouth watered just looking at Saint's length. He then took his dick in his hand pumping it slightly. Saint hissed. Not holding back anymore Zee engulfed Saint's length in his mouth, deepthroating it.

Bobbing his head up and down, he sucked Saint's dick with hunger, lust, and aggressiveness. Not getting enough of him. He spat on his cock suddenly, pumped it with his hand and engulfed it into his mouth.

The pleasure from this gesture was eating Saint alive. He's had many people suck his cock but none could compare to the way Zee was sucking him off. He almost forgot how to breathe due to the overwhelming amount of pleasure Zee was giving.

Zee then stopped bobbing his head and stuck his tongue into Saint's hole. Saint gasped. He licked Saint from his hole, sucking his balls, to deepthroating his cock.

Saint hit his high and released. Zee swallowed all of it. Both moaned in unison. Saint due to the pleasure and Zee due to the taste.

Licking him clean, Zee reached over to his night stand and got the lube/condom from the top drawer.

Zee paused and looked at Saint with so much love and lust before continuing.

Zee lathered his fingers in lube and entered his first finger in Saint's hole. Saint hissed and quickly relaxed. Once Zee saw that Saint was relaxed Zee entered a second finger, scissoring him open. Looking for his prostate.

Saint was slightly panting, he was about to fully catch his breath when he felt Zee's finger touch something that made him see stars.

"FUCK"

Found it.

"Do that again"

Zee smirked and jammed his fingers into Saint's prostate.

"Dammit Zee"

Zee aligned his cock to go into Saint's hole.

"Are you ready, Saint?"

"What do you mean if I'm ready? I'm waiting for you."

Zee smirked and kissed Saint fully on the lips then took the condom from the night stand. He then pulled down his pants where his lonely dick sprung out waiting to be dealt with. He took the condom and rolled it onto his length. He took one last look at Saint for him to give him the ok.

"Come inside me, Zee."

Zee threw Saint's legs on his shoulders and began thrusting into him. Not in any rush to orgasm Zee thrusted slow and steady not trying to hurt Saint.

"What are you doing"

"I'm inside you like you asked"

"Not like that"

"Oh you mean like this"

Zee brushed his cock over Saint's prostate earning him a deep moan.

"FUCK YES"

"Say what you want babe"

"Fuck me as hard as you can"

Zee didn't have to be told twice. Once he said that he began thrusting directly into Saint's spot. Hard.

"Fuck... ahh, Zee... ahh... I'm close"

Zee took Saint's length and pumped him faster and faster, while thrusting into his prostate.

They came together. Zee filling Saint's hole and Saint shooting on Zee's stomach. Zee slowly and gently pulled out of Saint. He moved to Saint's side and held him, both still panting from the night's events.

"I love you, Saint"

"I love you too, Zee"

"Another round?"

"As many rounds as you want"

________________________________________________________________________________

End of chapter 15

My first ever smut ever written

How was it?

Until next time

-Yo