𝒖𝒎𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒔 𝒂 𝒎𝒐𝒗𝒆

"Why don't you both just get married already?!" Mrs. Oikawa happily sings which causes you to sweat.

"M-mom!! Don't say crazy things!" You blush as Oikawa is blushing himself.

'Why is my mom always so embarrassing?' Oikawa thinks to himself as he sees how uncomfortable you are. Just like they said, Oikawa was allowed to come over every night for dinner.

"Mr. and Mrs. Oikawa, it looks like I have to get going," Oikawa annouces when he notices the time.

"F/n-chan, from now on, you should just call me, 'Mom!'" Mrs. Oikawa nods to herself as you blush.

"W-what?!" you exclaim as she gives you a weird look.

"Tooru! I know that you love me and only want me to be your mama--since you're such a mama's boy--but ever since your older sister left, I've been missing having a daughter!" Mrs. Oikawa fake cries and hugs Oikawa as Mr. Oikawa shakes his head at his wife.

"A-alright then! I'll call you, mom!" Oikawa instantly agrees which causes irk marks to appear on your head.

'That's so out of character, Oikawa!!' you think to yourself as you watch Mrs. Oikawa and Oikawa laugh together. The irritation immediately faded away looking at them. 'I wish my mom and I could be just as close as Oikawa is to his parents... Even when he's in a different body, he's still close with them.'

"Oikawa-san, aren't you going to walk me?" Oikawa interrupts your thoughts.

"O-oh, yeah!" you say and follow him out the door.

"Ahhh, this is nice! I missed my parents when they were gone, haha! I'm so glad I'm able to talk to them again." Oikawa sighs in happiness as you smile.

"I'm glad too," you whisper then look up. "Do you still practice volleyball on your own time?" Oikawa gives you a confused look.

"Of course I do! Volleyball is my life," he proudly scoffs as you sweat drop. "Well, what about you? Do you still read and write?" he asks as you play with your fingers.

"Sometimes... but I mostly just try to do well in school--like usual. Have you even been studying so you can get a good grade on the tests for me?" you pout which makes Oikawa sweat.

"Ahaha, don't worry! I have been studying! I know how important school is to you. It's just that, I'm not a genius like you and can't get 100% on all of the tests!" he whines as you sigh.

"It's alright; as long as you're trying your best," you comfort him as he gives a hesitant smile.

The Next Day

"F-F/n-chan," Hime calls out to Oikawa after the bell rings.

"Huh? What is it, Ume-chan?" Oikawa asks as he watches Hime play with her fingers.

'Just do it!' she thinks to herself. "I-I was wondering if I could go with you to hang out with Oikawa and the other volleyball players from now on. I don't think the teacher needs the class representatives during lunch until a while and I know you've been hanging with them," Hime says which surprises Oikawa.

"Of course, Ume-chan. You can come!" Over the past weeks, Oikawa had forgotten his crush on Hime since he was occupied with coaching you, studying in order to do well on tests for you, talking to you, thinking about you, and literally anything that has to do with you. As they arrive at the gym, they see you and Iwaizumi practicing which brings a smile on Oikawa's face. 'She's working so hard!' he thinks and is about to call out to you when Hime runs to you first.

"Oi-Oikawa! That was amazing! You really do look a-amazing in person!" Hime compliments you which causes everyone's--Iwaizumi, Oikawa, Makki, Matsu, and you--eyes to widen.