He appears everywhere

Today I was scolded by our English teacher.She is a real annoying teacher.I've got only  3 out of 25 in exam.I know I deserve better marks.Then I asked my teacher what was my mistake and she scolded me and deducted my marks and made it 0.Like why?😑 Fatin was making fun of me all the time.My mood is not good today.

After departure it's our daily routine to  walk on all the roads around our college.We have three reasons in doing this.
1)We don't wanna reach home earlier.
2)We get a chance to see handsome Kashmiri guys studying at a medical college near our college.
3)Fatin wants to see her crush.

        There is something magical in these roads.Cause we really have a lot of fun while we walk on all these roads.I'll miss these roads after I complete my college life.

           While walking on the roads after departure I suddenly  slip my legs and fall down.My ditcher friends become invisible leaving me alone.Now from where did this Arham come from?Is it necessary for him to appear everywhere every time.?
Arham stands in front of me.The situation is really awkward because I can't get up.It's kinda impossible for me to get up now.He yields his hands for me.I refuse to take his help since he is a guy and I've never touched any guy's hand before.

Arham:Chill I won't kidnap you.
Me:Who knows?You may kidnap.
Arham:Are you stupid?Don't you know that I'm Mim's friend.?
Me:I don't remember you.Sorry.
Arham:You have a dull memory like gold fish.
Me:Okay I understand you are the most intelligent person ever.
Arham:Thank you I know.Now hold my hands.let me help you.
Me:I don't feel comfortable in holding your hands.
Arham:Its none of my business if you don't feel comfortable.
Me:If it's none of your business then why are you here.?you may leave.
Arham:I can't let you stay like this.Don't fear girl.
Me:Okay.Thanks.
Arham:You are a college student yet slip legs and fall on the street and can't get up.Walk carefully.
Me:You don't have to teach me how to walk.
Arham:How strange!Did I make a mistake by helping you??
Me:Did I ask for your help?Annoying..!
Arham:Noisy..Uff..

    How unlucky I am!!At first I got 0 in exam and then I had to hold this Arham's hands..😠😠