Balloons🎈

It was raining heavily while we were giving exam.Rain stopped and  Now the whole town seems to be painted with Golden colour.We come out of Main Campus and a cool breeze touches us.Thoughts of Arham flashes through my mind.What if today we meet again?I couldn't tell my friends about yesterday's incident.It's good for them.I don't want them to have heart attack before Year Final Exam.A gang of little "tokais" attack us telling "Madaaaaam pleaseee buy these balloons 1balloon costs only 10 taka." One of them attacks Amina and holds her hand..kids love Amina so much.Maybe because of her motherly nature.So to save Amina from them I buy 10 balloons and give those balloons to Mim. Arham appears out of nowhere and then....

Arham:Hey Mim.. Wow you've so              many balloons.Let me see.
Mim:Sure take.
Arham:1,2,3,4,5.Take it.I bursted 5 balloons.
Me:Hey excuse mee!!Why did you do this?I bought these balloons..
Arham:Oh you bought.?6,7,8,9,10.Take.I bursted the remaing balloons.
Me:How dare you??I spend money on these.
Arham:Sooner or later these balloons will burst one day..Don't be upset.
Me:I think you haven't seen balloons in your life.Crazy..
Arham:Crazy You..Crying for balloons.!

      He leaves the place after saying this.How can this guy be Mim's friend.??