Farewell Party

Today is The Farewell Party of our college.We've been waiting for this day from a long time.Finally college life has come to an end.For a moment I felt the dull aching pain of leaving college.Once I cried to leave this place and now I'm crying to not leave this place.Such a strange world!I was fed up with boring classes,homeworks,Exams,Parent teacher meetings and so on.I was fed up but I didn't realise that I was creating the best memories of my life with my best friends.

         Our college is decorated beautifully.Walls are lit with glowing fairy lights.

Aisha:Samya you look beautiful.
Me:You are also looking beautiful.😍 By the way where are others?
Aisha:Mim is with Tanzim.Amina and Maha are rehearsing for  Dance. Fatin will be late.
Me:As expected.
Aisha:You know what!Arham will sing a song today.!!
Me:Really??!!😍

           A few days  ago I confessed to my friends that I like Arham.I'm scared if he likes me or not.But it's not unusual to have feelings for someone but not have it reciprocated.I'll accept what my destiny wants.

     We look at the stage when host declares Arham and Mou to come to the stage.We applause.

       They sang a beautiful romantic Song.I don't like this Mou.I can hear some students telling "What a beautiful couple Mou and Arham" Like how can their chemistry be cute??This Mou looks like 100 years older than Arham.

              I receive a text from Arham."Meet me on the rooftop." 

Me:You called ?
Arham:How was my song ?
Me:Very boring.And your chemistry with Mou is more boring.
Arham:No Mou is a nice girl she isn't boring.
Me:You should have called her instead of calling me.
Arham:Are you jealous.?
Me:Jealous of whom?You?Why would I?I don't care if you take away Mou.In fact she isn't my friend.

Maybe I speak too much when I'm angry..

Arham:You're  looking beautiful today.

My anger flew away by hearing this.

           I start to blush.

Me:Thank you.
Arham:My pleasure.
Me:Isnt it weird how we became friends.We used to quarrel a lot.
Arham:Destiny plays with us in a weird manner.

          Students are playing with fire crackers.Sky Lanterns are flying in the sky.I make a wish..

   "May Arham becomes my Destiny one day"