Family Friendship💝

I was sleeping so peacefully but my mom won't let me do that.She shouted near my ears and asked me to wake up.

Mom:Wake up Samya.Today you have to bake a cake.
Me:What?Why?
Mom:My friends are coming to our house and we have arranged a  birthday  surprise for one of them.
Me:How many friends will come?
Mom:Well let me count.Shoma and her son,Sariha,Samira,Fabiya and Tazriha.by the way today is Fabiya's birthday.
Me:Shoma aunty is coming cause she is your friend but why her son will come?
Mom:I specially invited him.I told you about him right.He is a very gentle boy......

         Mom keeps taking about Shoma aunt's son again.

At 1:00 pm someone rings the door bell.Mom opens the door and I can hear her saying "Shoma come in..This is your son?Mash Allah he is very smart very handsome."

     I can't believe my mom is telling all these things.😆

     I don't pay attention to them any more.I focus on my works.But after sometimes my mom calls me to greet shoma aunty.So I enter inside  guest room.My eyes are locked with Arham's eyes.Shockingly he is the one and only son of Shoma aunty.!!

Mom:Samya meet Arham.He is shomas son.I told you about him before.
Arham:Aunty you told her about me?MY mother keeps lecturing me about her all the time.She's good at baking cakes,good at cooking,good in studies and good at many more things..
Shoma aunty:Why wouldn't I talk about her?After all I  want a daughter like her.
Mom:Samya go now you have to bake cake.you don't have enough time.
Me:Ma I'm not a super lady that I'll be able to bake something within the velocity of light.
Shoma aunty:You need help?Take  Arham with you.
Arham:Yeah I'm always ready to help you...eh..I mean ready to help everyone.
Me:Okay c'mon.

         In the kitchen..
Me:Let us start the work.
Arham:or we can do one thing.you bake the cake and I cheer for you.

    I look at him angrily.He nervously apologises.

       We need flour but the container is kept above.I slip the container of flour from my hands while I try to take it and flour from the whole container falls over me and Arham.

        We keep looking at each other for sometimes.We are so mesmerized that we forgot we are looking like ghosts.Flour ghosts probably.Arham removes flour from my hair by using his hands.At that time we can hear a romantic tune of guitar.(Again💙)  Both of us start to blush.

  Arham:where does the tune come from?
Me:Maybe our neighbour is playing guitar.
Arham:Wow.What a timing!
Me:I know right

     After I finished baking cake..

Me:You didn't help me in baking.Now you clean the kitchen I won't help you.
Arham:It's not a big deal.After all we are families.😉