31

This was it, the battle I really didn't want to be in, but it's too late to go back now, "I'm ready," I told Ash, my voice slightly distorted from the helmet I'm wearing, "Ok, just...be really careful, I still owe you a date," she said, giving me a hug before running out the door, transforming into her other form.

I took a deep breath, apologizing to the few people I may leave behind in this fight, after I was done, I left the room, going back to the lobby that's now a complete battlefield, dead bodies everywhere, but there was still plenty alive, either BETA or the other people; I ran towards the nearest enemy, stabbing it in the back of the neck with some type of blade, the creature screeching in pain as I yank it out, watching it drop on ground slowly dying, but I didn't have time to stand there, so I went over to get a creature off a really big wolf, who is covered in blood, using my gun to shoot it in the back.

After awhile of dodging attacks and attacking, I was out of energy, my body aching from all the armor I'm wearing, but it looks like we're winning this fight, as I started to relax a little, "did you miss me," she whispered in my ear, a hunting knife pinching into my neck, "you didn't think I would forget about you that easily," Colleen hissed, the knife pressing painfully against my skin, "wouldn't that be wonderful," I croaked out, stabbing her in the arm, the knife falling down as she yelped in pain, "you would think that someone with so much power would make sure that the person they capture won't have a way to hurt them," I said, grabbing her knife, twirling in my hand before stabbing her in the neck, watching her crumble to the ground before walking away.