27

The last bastard went down, the house a complete disaster, "come one, we need to leave now," Ash panted, covered in blood, some of it her own, "yea, lets," I agreed, following her out the door, slighytly limping towards the black jeep thats luckly unscathe.

Once inside, we quickly left, leaving what I called home behind. I was heartbroken, but I knew that I needed to keep my head up, that I needed to keep calm, cause I'm alive, cause I have friends now; "do you guys want anything?" Ash asked, breaking the silence, "um I'm a little hungry," I replied softly, "yeah, I can go for some grub," Oklen grumbled, now remembering she's here too, "ok then, what place?" she asked, glancing over at me as we talked with each other about where to go.

We decided on TacoBell, seeing if they have any $5 boxes; "I must ask, but why are they after you, I don't see why one human that got away can stir so much trouble," Oklen said, taking a small bite of her taco, "I've been wondering the same thing, I know I'm not that important, I'm just a journalist trying to get by," I groaned in annoyance, but at least someone is questioning the logic of all this, "it is suspicious, but let's find a decent motel and rest, we'll talk more about it in the morning," Ash yawned, starting the jeep back up.