33

We got out of the car, walking cautiously over to the house, that probably was beautiful a long time ago, but is now infested with murderers. I have to admit, I'm extremely nervous and scared right now, but I have a purpose, and I'm definitely going to try to get back at these bloodsuckers.
"Lets go, we might not have a lot of time," Oklen said, opening the unlocked door.
When the smell hit me, I wanted to throw up and gag at the smell of rotten flesh and the strong scent of blood, but I pulled myself together, followed close by my companion, who looks just as queasy as I feel. In simple words, this place is a complete dump, trash, bones, puddles of blood, etc were everywhere, there's no way of escaping the horrid smell.
"Damn, all this smell is making it harder for me to track Ash," she grumbled, stopping in the middle of the hall, with two ways to go.
I thought maybe splitting will help, but I realized thats one of the most stupid ideas, I've already seen way too many horror movies, and splitting up is never ga good idea, specially seeing how I'm human amidst the supernatural beings, so I kept that thought to myself, watching Oklen sniff the air for awhile.
"Here, lets go!" she said, tugging me over to the left hallway, before letting go of me.
We fast walked through the hall, only stopping when we heard a sound, or we had to go in a certain direction, which wasn't a lot, but it seems we're nearing our destination. We were all the way at the back of the house in a room that has a door on the ground. Oklen and I only shared a nod, before opening the door, her going down the ladder first, then me, the smell becoming way worse as we continued our descent down to our maybe final battle. It wasn't long before we were on the ground, surrounded by sleeping blood-sucker, that didn't seem too much, but they weren't our target, so we continued through, stopping when one russells around.
The walls began to widen as we entered a large clearing, stones littered the place, but what caught my eye, was Ash dangling upside down from the ceiling, clearly unconscious.
"What a surprise, I didn't expect any visitors," an alluring voice boomed around the walls, making it hard to pinpoint where the sound is coming from.
But we stayed silent, my hand clenching hard on the hilt of my blade, waiting for some type of attack.
"Hm, how rude, not even trying to answer me," the voice mumbled, a very beautiful platinum blonde woman saunterend in with a bathrobe covering her, "well what do you want, cause I very much would like to continue my bath," she continued, now in full view.
"We want the ones you took hostage," I called out, pointing at Ash, and the other guy.
"Ok," she said with a shrug, surprising me, "but you must fight for them," she included, taking a seat on a stone, snapping her fingers.
At first I didn't hear anything, but all of a sudden a deep growl shook me to my core, as a gigantic pale gray creature with sunken white eyes appeared out of a giant shaped hole, snarling at us hungrily. And I thought the Queen was going to fight us, but turns out a behemoth will be my death.
"I, Queen Dia, commence this challenge!" she yelled, the giant sprinting at us once stopped talking.
And all I can think about is the many ways of death I could experience, "Fuck!"