July 14, 2020

Dustinhen: yooooo y'all wanna hang out at the park today

Skatamax: sure I'm not doin anything

Rangerboi: Mike u comin?

Wikemheeler: yeah ig

Skatamax: omfg I'm going

Skatamax: I HAVE BEEN WAITIN FOR THIS ONE

Skatamax: TURN T UP

Shutupnerdsss: ^

Willyb: I'm going

Eggohopper: OMWNEJEWJAHSG

Eggohopper: when we leaving?

Dustinhen: rn, let's meet at the great oaks parking lot

Wikemheeler: bet

Will and El began the short walk to the park. They had already eaten an amazing lunch that consisted of Subway and leftover chocolate cake. El looked over to him, "Did you bring your phone?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Oh, no reason."

Dustin laughed alongside Lucas and Erica. If Mike wasn't lying, this was gonna be good. His boyfriend and sister in law (let Dustin dream) were already there, waiting for shit to hit the fan.

"Fuck off, Billy!" Max yelled. She flipped him off and slammed the door shut. She was tired of him judging her friends and girlfriend.

"I was just sayin'!"

"Well, learn how to shut your fucking mouth sometimes!" She shouted back and stomped over to a bench with three people on it.

"Billy again?" Lucas asked.

"Fucking dick. Like my social life is any of his goddamn business."

Soon, the entire friendgroup was walking around the park. The couples holding hands, and Erica on her phone instead of being in the conversation, "Yeah, and then I was like, well Mews didn't wanna take a bath!" Dustin was talking about an interaction he had with his mother this morning.

"Your cat is so fat," Max giggled. Dustin shot her an angry glare.

"So are your guinea pigs!"

Mike, however, was lost in thought. All he could think of was what he said to Troy. Was he really willing to fight someone for his boyfriend? Welp, deciding on how this group outing was gonna go, he would know the answer.

"Ooh, Mike!" Dustin called out, "I see your opponent!"

Mike looked up and indeed, Dustin was correct. There was Troy Harrington, and he seemed to notice him as well. Fuck, fuck, fuck! He was right, he was just all bark and no bite. When Will dropped his hand, he felt the surge of anger come back.

He was worth it.

"Look here! It's Michael Wheeler!" He laughed. Everyone turned to him, including Will. He saw Max slowly getting out her phone from the corner of his eye.