A's Note:

Hello readers! I want to apologize for the slow update of this story. The usual routine was to post an update every other day. I do it the whole afternoon and I'll proofread and publish it at night. It was steady and simple, until my biggest fear comes. It's very sad for me to say that I need to pause Her Destiny for the mean time.

Sadness played inside me as I was writing the recent and latest updates about life threatening situations and death scenes of the 2 stories (Her Destiny & Into The Reality) little did I know I'd experience losing a loved one days after. Yep, it's a hundred times more painful, I swear. My father died last July 5, 2020, which is also my sister's birthday. I feel worthless for being a Nursing student but couldn't at least save my father as I witnessed how he tried his best to survive.

All of those years, the memories I've spent with him flashed in my mind as I saw him laying down and lost his life in just a snap. It's so frustrating, making it the most painful moment of my life. Days passed and it's still fresh in my mind and heart and I just can't think well right now. I need to give up things and focus on my healing. In the end, I know I would go back doing things I like, but for now I just couldn't. Still, thank you to those who tried to read my stories. I appreciate a lot. Until then, I will try my best to finish it, soon...

-Mina 🌙