Matsuhana - The Challenge (pt 2, smut)

It was fun. They went out to the nearby bakery, got way too many milkbread and creampuffs and Mattsun even got Iwaizumi to buy him a pastry.

He was enjoying said pastry when a warm hand intertwined with his. He didn't even need to look to know that, if he did, a bright pink head of hair and a smirking face would greet him.

"Issei~" Makki drawled, voice dripping with honey, "You're my best friend in the whole world, you know that, right?"

"What do you want?" Mattsun asked, trying to keep his tone even as he felt the other man snuggle into his side.

"What do you mean? I just wanted to tell my best friend how much he means to me-"

"You can't have my pastry."

"But Issei! I don't have anymore creampuffs! And I got a sugar addiction!"

Mattsun stared straight ahead, "No. You'll have to pry this from my cold, dead hands."

He ignored Makki's whines and continued to eat his dessert.

"Fine."

Well, that's new.

Normally Makki would put up at least a small fight. Maybe he ate too many creampuffs earlier.

Mattsun stuffed the last bite of his pastry into his mouth, not paying attention to Makki at all. Which, to be fair, is a beginner mistake. He felt the front of his shirt being grabbed and then he was yanked down into a warm mouth.

He knew this taste, this feeling, this smell.

Makki. The little bastard.

Not one to back down from a fight, Mattsun rested his hands on the other man's back, dragging them down to rest on his ass as he pulled him closer and closer. Their lips slotted together as Makki thrust his tongue into the other's mouth, exploring, tasting, enjoying every bit until he pulled away.

Mattsun imprinted the image into his head. Makki's lips were slightly swollen, he had a bit of drool on the side of his mouth, his pupils were blown wide, cheeks a bright pink.

"Thanks, babe." He said, smirking as he spun around and continued down the sidewalk.

Thanks?

The realization hit Mattsun like a train. The bastard had stolen the last bit of pastry right from his mouth!

"Get back here bitch!" He roared, racing after a laughing Makki.

Oikawa and Iwaizumi stared at the two in confusion as they ran around the empty street.

"What the fuck." Iwaizumi muttered.

----

The group wandered back to the hotel around 8ish, the 'incident' anything but forgotten by Iwaizumi and Oikawa.

"Do you think they're dating?" The latter whispered, eyes focused on Makki and Mattsun, who were currently rearranging a small display in the entrance of the hotel.

Iwaizumi hummed, "I don't know. If they are, then you better hope they're quiet."

"Why would I care- oh. Oh god Iwa-chan." Oikawa's face flushed a bright red, trying his best to not think about his friends doing that.

"I will kill all three of you if I'm woken up in the middle of the night."

With that warning, Iwaizumi stalked off towards the elevators, leaving a very flustered Oikawa.

His eyes darted back to the pair, who had just finished spelling out '69' with the brochures.

Oikawa let himself think for a minute longer, chewing in his lip in frustration, before he turned and walked towards the elevators.