Oihina - Mix Up

It started as a normal day. Oikawa was just cuddling his absolutely adorable boyfriend, Hinata.

The morning was really the only time the two actually got any alone time, so they both relished it.

Hinata hummed contently, snuggling into Oikawa's chest even more. This was it. Peace, quiet, warmth.

Until their alarm clock went off.

The loud shrill shocked Hinata out of bed, he always had the easier time getting up, even without the alarm, but Oikawa preferred to take his time and really wake up before getting ready. Which is why they needed the alarm. Oikawa would never wake up in time otherwise.

The orange haired ball of energy raced around the room, tossing clothes every which way as he got ready.

"Bye! Love you!" Hinata said, placing a gentle kiss on Oikawa's cheek before rushing out the door.

About 5 minutes later, Oikawa finally got up and began to get ready. He would rather sleep till noon but Iwa-chan would be pissed if he missed morning practice.

Oikawa pushed aside some clothes in his closet, looking for his jacket. However, the only one he could find was a, way too small, black zip up. He flipped it around, ready to toss it back into the pile when the word 'Karasuno' got his attention.

Oh no.

---

Hinata pushed past Kageyama, rushing up to the club room and claiming his fourth victory that week.

"Losin' your touch Kageyama?" He joked between gasps of breath.

Kageyama stared at Hinata, eyes blown wide and mouth agape like he had just seen an alien.

Hinata waved a hand of front of the setter's face, "'Yama?"

"What the hell are you wearing dumbass?!" He suddenly yelled, startling Hinata in the process.

Hinate looked at his jacket. His white and turquoise jacket.

His eyes darted around, a clear blush evident on his face as he tried to stutter through an excuse.

"Well, I, uh, I m-must've accidently grabbed my friends jacket at our study session!" He finally managed, a nervous smile plastered on his bright face.

Kageyama thought for a second, getting that scary look on his face when he's trying to figure something out.

"Who?"

Hinata's head snapped up, eyes on Kageyama, "Huh?"

Kageyama cleared his throat before saying, "Who is the friend?"

"J- just a first year, he's not even on the main team so..."

He seemed to be satisfied with that answer and shoved past Hinata to open the club room door.

"It's locked. I don't have the key." Kageyama muttered, ferociously jiggling the door handle.

Hinata sighed, glad that he had managed to, temporarily, escape the problem.

---

Hinata angrily tapped away on his phone during lunch, trying to explain the problem that Oikawa just could not seem to comprehend.

BabeeCrow: If my team finds out I'm dating someone from Seijou, they'd flip!

Aliendaddy: but chibi! It's me!! Daichi and that grey haired kid are practically the parents, so if they approve then everyone will!