𝙤𝙣𝙚.

i should've told you how i really feel a little in advance. 

then i would've have some time to go and work it out

----------------------------------------------------------------

I scribbled all of my feelings on a piece of pink notebook paper.

"Dear Kei,

I'm writing this to you in hopes you feel the same way. I've liked you for a really long time. Ever since we first met in middle school. I always wanted to be by your side and support you. You've always been such a great friend and amazing person to be around. You can make me laugh even on my worse days, when I feel like everything is crumbling to the ground. I don't know if you feel the same way because I could never tell, but even if you don't, you should always remember that someone admires you with all their heart. You're always on my mind, no matter what I'm doing. I can be working, watching anime, or even trying to go to sleep. One thing is the same in all of those things, I'm thinking about you. I think about how your smile warms my heart, and how your laugh is music to my ears. I think about how whenever you can tell I'm sad, or just not feeling myself, and how you make me feel better about it. When my dog passed,  you came over everyday to make sure I was okay no matter how busy you were. Even still, I don't know if you feel the same way. Our hugs make me feel like I'm floating in the clouds. Everything about you makes me feel bubbly and happy. The simple thought of you brightens up my day. I'm in love with you, Kei. I hope you feel the same way. 

Yours Truly, 
Aurora <3 "

I check my outfit in the mirror, and smile. I have a good feeling about today. I look cute, and hopefully Kei thinks I look cute too. I put the love letter in an envelope with a heart on it. I grab my bag and head out. I check my phone to see a message from Kei.

tsukki <3: 

hey.

im outside

me:

okay

im omw

"I'm leaving now!" I yelled upstairs to my mom, "Love you, bye!" I run out of my house and see Kei standing on the other side of the gate. "Hey hey hey!" I yelled while smiling. He turned around and smiled. "Hey Aura." I unlocked the gate and step out. I give him his morning hug and run away. "Catch me if you can!" I turn around to say. "Oh? Say less." He says, smirking and starts to run after me.  I yelp when he finally catches me and pulls me into his arms, giving me a bear hug. "K-kei.." I say while blushing. He's never done this before. I always initiate the hugs, ALWAYS. "What's wrong? Cat got your tongue?" He said while scoffing. He hugged me tighter, causing me to blush harder.

 He gave me a kiss on the head, "Come on, let's go tomato-chan." He says while snickering. "Oh, shut up. That's why you dead built like a baked bean." I said, giggling. "A baked bean?! A baked bea- Bake bean that," he says, starting to tickle me. "Bake bean that!" He says grimacing at the sudden remark. "Sto-stop!" I say in the middle of breaths. "O-okay," i giggled, "F-fine! I-i'm sorry!" I manage to get out between the giggles and breaths. "What was that you said?" he said, putting his hand to his ear. "IM SORRY!" I scream while holding my stomach, hoping he'd stop. "Good girl." He says, walking away with a smirk. Did he really just....? Did he really just call me good girl?