𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚.

" i'm done playing these games. i can't believe what i'm about to say. "

-----------------------------------------------------

I woke up from my successful nap and felt rejuvenated. I grabbed my phone from the bedside table and saw a bunch of notifications from all of my social media. I rubbed my eyes and clicked on the most recent notification, which is from Messages. I scrolled through all the texts and my eyes widened. 

tsukki </3:

aura

please answer

are u there?

i need to talk to you

please

answer

aura please

just talk to me

please

answer

me:

i was taking a nap

whats wrong

why were u spamming my phone

u never spam

what is it

I responded as soon as I read all of them. That's why all of my socials are blowing up... He's spamming me. I sigh and go to check Snapchat. As I expected, my latest snap was his. I clicked on it, and it said all of the same things he texted me. I tapped through all of the snaps, and sighed. He could've come to my window  to see what I was doing or something... I opened the last snap and go to Instagram and it's the same thing. I leave him on seen on Instagram, since I already responded on regular messages. I scroll up to go to my recent apps and press on messages. 

tsukki </3:

can i come over please?

i need to talk to you

and i need to get out of this damn house.

What's wrong at his house...?  I wonder. 

me:

ok

just walk in

the doors unlocked

tsukki </3:

thank you

I wonder why he's suddenly needing to talk to me. Is it because Yams is busy? Probably. I'm his second choice anyway. I sigh and flop backward onto my bed. "I guess I should change..." I mutter and grab a pair of black skinny jeans, a white mock-neck, and my favorite band t-shirt. I walk to the bathroom and change. I brush my hair down and tie it into half-up half-down pigtails. I managed to just barely put on some mascara when my front door opened. I sighed as I heard footsteps running up the stairs. I sit down on my bed and unlock my phone. I act like I'm unphased when really I just want to be in his arms once more. "Hey, Aura..." He sort of whispers. I hum in response and look up from my phone. "So about what I need to tell you. You know the girl-" He starts, and you look down to the floor so he changes his approach. "Do you remember when you walked me home, and someone opened the door?" He looked over and saw you nod your head. "Well, that's my... f-future wife..." He sounded disapointed but you didn't pay attention to that as you focused all your brain power on stopping the tears. "My mom had arranged for me to marry her, if I didn't have a girlfriend by the second semester of my first-year in highschool..." He sounded calm, but his fists were balled and he was shaking.