Chapter-20

Amaya

I'm jealous of myself right now if that is even possible. I never imagined that I would have a boyfriend and it would last for 2 months. This is the time of my life I wish I could replay.

Pinni and Babai were happy when I told them about Jameson and me. They even told me that would support us and recommend Jameson as the best person I could ever get to grandpa. So, everyone knows about us except grandpa.

Ananya wants to meet Jameson but with Sampath being busy all the time she couldn't come here and meet him. So, I made a plan which is, that this Sunday is Niya's birthday and we never celebrated our birthdays without the other person. So, I'm taking Jameson with me, and he doesn't know that yet.

Shaurya and Ana thanked me when we went there for dinner. Happiness in Shaurya's face felt like we actually achieved something. His parents are staying with Shaurya now.

Guess who was there at Shaurya's place? Jameson's uncle was the one who broke the tail lights and didn't even say sorry. He is just so rude, I get it one Indian hurt your sister but that doesn't mean you go bat shit crazy on 1.3 billion people. We just gave fake smiles to each other for Jameson. If not for Jameson I would've made him bleed that day for acting like that.

And as for work, I had to make up for all the lost time, and we did it. Jameson and Andrew were amazed by what we did after the development demo.

The development is done now we're in the testing phase. Both unit and user testing are going on at the same time to make it faster.

I reached the office by 9. Sarah and I are free until someone finds bugs and informs us. Rick is busy coordinating with the unit testers and the users.

Sarah's looking for a new job, so she can go live with Riyadh. Sarah and I were talking to each other when Aarav called. I excused myself and left towards the lobby.

"What's up! Don't tell me you found an error in the application." I asked him praying to god that there are none.

"No. I just wanted to see how you were doing?" He asked me.

"Oh really! You talk to Avinash and Sravan on a daily basis and you forgot about me. You know what I'm mad at you." I faked my madness.

That is true, my friends are more of Arav's friends, they keep in touch every day making me feel left out.

"I know you are kidding Amy. So, stop the act and tell me what's new with you other than my boss?" He said and I could feel him smirk.

I should kill Sravan, he is my making my plans not work at all.

"I'm starting to regret introducing you to my friends. How are Sam and Poodle doing?" I asked him. He laughed listening to my comment.

"They are good. Sam was asking about you and you guys should catch up some time." Sam a.k.a Samantha is Aarav's girlfriend. She is doing her Masters in Business School.

"Yeah, I will talk to her. Are you going to the meeting next week? The final one after that your boss is no longer my boss." I asked him. 

I never told anyone about us in the office except for Sarah. I don't wanna be that girl who's dating the boss, getting labeled myself as a gold digger who trapped the rich boss.