Bonus Chapter-1

Jameson

I woke up to the sound of the alarm. I quietly and quickly turned it off so Amaya won't get up. I looked at her face, sleeping so peacefully. Looking at her like that immediately put a smile on my face.

Life with her has been a roller coaster and it is still the best life. Her grandpa said yes after a month. Frankly I think it was because he didn't wanna answer everyone about the white boy outside the house. We got married in India immediately after he said yes, which happened for 5 days. The wedding was more like a festival than a wedding. It was really tiring for us.

After 2 years of our marriage her grandparents died, one after another within a month. Amaya was the most affected person after their death. She wouldn't eat or sleep. I tried every single thing possible. She would wake up in the middle of the night and cry. It pains me to see her like that. I tried everything to get her out of that void but nothing worked.

My precious girl was in extreme pain and I couldn't do anything. I felt like a loser. I wanted to make her happy. I asked her to come to hospital tonight, so we could go out on a date. We would go from there to Greece and spend a week there. I had a huge surprise planned for her in Greece.

When I came back from the meeting at the hospital, I was surprised. I found Amaya smiling for the first time after her grandparents death.

"Why are you frowning in your thoughts? You should stop thinking about work. You can handle it. Don't get stressed" Amaya said in a raspy tone rubbing her eyes waking up from her sleep.

"It's not about work, it's you. You make me frown." I said and kissed her on her forehead and pulled her onto me.

I pulled her shirt up and started caressing her waist.We made love all night, and there is nothing on her except for my shirt.

"Eww.. papa. Stop eating my mamma." Said our 4-year old son Alex giggling followed by our 2-year old Danny.

Maya slid down from me as soon as she heard him and was all shades of red for getting caught.

"Did Uncle Andrew teach that?" She asked him with a straight and stern face.

Alex climbed on the bed, and started pulling Danny with him. If you ask Alex to pick between me and Maya, he would say Maya without a doubt.

Danny ran to Maya with his cute little feet and kissed her. He is now on her sleeping. Danny gets sick easily, and has a hard time sleeping, so Maya makes him sleep on her and that puts him to sleep immediately.

"He asked me to say that, every time you guys kiss." He said giggling after settling himself between me and Maya.

"Sorry Mama! Why are you wearing daddy's shirt?" He asked her in a confused and angry tone.

Maya is all flustered and red with his question.
Alex reminds me of Amaya's grandpa at times like this. He acts so possessive of her. He worries about her just like her grandpa.

"I got really cold at night so papa gave me his shirt." She tried to cover up our love making session last night.

He gave Maya a side hug and said
"You should wear my shirts mama, they are warm and soft. Are you okay now?"

Can you believe this guy? He is completely taking over my wife.

"What about me? I was cold too. You mamas boy. Give me your shirt." I pulled him into my lap and started tickling him. He started giggling, making everyone laugh.

He was the reason Maya was laughing at the hospital that day. Alex ran to Maya and gave her a cookie, when he saw her sitting in the corner waiting for me.