Into a Daycare

~In PJ's Daycare AU~

3rd Person POV:

Error and Horror went in the portal that lead them to a separate multiverse with only one AU.
They looked around and they were in a city. Error checked the codes of the AU and told Horror that they weren't there. Horror suggested to go sightseeing for a while. Error rolled his eyes, but he agreed.

Walking along the streets, most people were frightened because of Horror's appearance and murderous look. Error didn't mind it though, what he did mind was that most people weren't scared of him, it made him feel respected. Horror told him that he wanted to check out the stores, Error nodded and said they'll meet up again later.

He then saw someone come out of a store. He was wearing a cream apron, his face looked a lot like Ink, and it also looks like he was made of ink. He was carrying three boxes of books for children and stumbled.
Luckily, Error got a hold of the boxes with his strings.
The guy looked up and was suddenly surprised.

??: E-Error?!

Error: YOu KnOw mE?

??: Yes! How are you so big?!

Error: I doN'T KnoW? HoW ArE YoU sO SmAlL?

The guy pouted at Error while he just smirked at him. Error told him that he's from another Multiverse. The guy understood.

??: Anyways, Sorry for the mix-up. I'm PaperJam, people call me PJ.

Error: I'm ERoR. NiCe To mEEt YoU.

PJ held out his hand, Error just stared at it. PJ questioned him.

Error: I hAvE HapHePHobia.

PJ took his hand away and immediately apologized to him. Error said it was fine.
PJ then asked Error if he wanted to come and help him carry the boxes. Error nodded since he had nothing else to do.

They both carried the boxes towards a daycare. As they both went in, Error was shocked and rebooted himself.

PJ looked at him worriedly and called his co-worker and brother Gradient.
They helped him lay him on the couch in the daycare, some of the kids began to look at him curiously.

After a minute, Error finished rebooting, he sat up and held his head. He looked down to see kids were gathered around him and looking at him. The scariest part would be that they looked like people from different AUs but younger. Kids were going to touch him and Error scooted back. PJ then stopped the kids before they could get to him. He then apologized.

Error took a good look at the kids, most of them look very familiar. He then asked PJ who their parents are. He responded by saying names of Creators. Error was now more confused about this.

~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆

~In the Original Multiverse~

Dimen and Sci were in a lab monitoring two screens, one for Swapdream and one for PJ's Daycare AU. They didn't bother to check the other two because they were too busy observing. Mostly about what Error just found.

Sci: Why are they kids?

Dimen: Funny story actually...

Then Dimen explained to him about that weird AU. Sci just giggled in amusement and started to take notes about this. They barely even noticed that Cross' camera broke off and now he can't communicate.

~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆

550 Word Count!

I'll see ya later! ;3