Chapter 1

Hello the storyline is a little different.

Mary POV:
After Yumeko and me beat that price of trash at Indian poker I used the money to get me out of being a house pet. Since then I haven't really gambled. I walked to my desk waiting for Yumeko and Ryota to show up to class but then I saw a letter tucked away in my desk, it was an INVITE from... the VICE PRESIDENT, NOW! I rushed out of class passing Yumeko and Ryota.

Ryota- hey Mary!

Yumeko- MARY!

Mary- can't talk, see y'all later.

I started waking to the classroom it had said.

Ryota- what's with her?

Yumeko- I dunno.

What would the vice president even want with me... i then stopped looking at the number on the door. This is it. I walked in slowly to see the Vice President sitting on a couch and a monitor standing next to her. The Vice President wore her mask making it hard to see what her expressions were. I sat at the couch in front of her.

Ririka- Mary Satome I've been waiting for you.

The voice of the mask made me shiver.

Mary- so you want to gamble. And what are the stakes here.

Ririka- well first we are going to play a simple game. I toss a coin and you determine what hand it's in.

She tossed it in the air and grabbed it with one of her hands.

Ririka- if you win I get 100 votes and me on your side to the election.

Mary- and why would I want it be in this election.

Ririka- because Mary I know what you want and why you want it.

Is she serious right now.

Mary- and if I lose?

Ririka- well I have a life plan right here on the table for you.

Mary- WHAT. ARE YOU CRAZY, IM NOT A HOUSEPET.

Ririka- and I simply don't care. This is a gamble after all.