Chapter 7

Mary POV:

Ugh I probably made her uncomfortable, holding her hand like that. Who do I think I am. But I still can't believe Kirari would do something like that even to her own sister. This is exactly why i didn't join the student council because of how they treat people. Runa doesn't really care about anybody, Yuriko only cares about the girls in her club, Midari is just crazy, Yumemei doesn't even care about her fans well maybe a little, Sayaka only has eyes for the president, and well Kirari only cares about gambling, Ririka is the only nice one. But she can't even think for herself. But whatever it is since Kirari controls Ririka does it mean she had something to do with the gamble me and the Vice President had or is Ririka just trying to get her sister out of control.

Ririka POV:

I walked through the hallways and then passed by Runa. She came up to me and took her lollipop out of her mouth.

Runa: hey Vice President, Kirari want to see ya

Ririka: of course

She then popped the lollipop back in her mouth and skipped off. I walked to the student council room and went in.

Kirari: so has she told you to gamble with anyone yet

Ririka: no not yet

Kirari: I've heard from multiple people that you are friends with Mary Saotome

What how that literally happened hours ago.

Ririka: yes I would call her that

Kirari: interesting

She got up and went towards me. Then whispered in my ears

Kirari: not more than friends

The hair on the back of my neck stood up and my face started to flush. I was so thankful I had my mask on right now. But me and Mary more than friends, NO. I mean I wouldn't mind it the thought of us being an actual thing. But I can't, I'm just a friend.

Ririka: of course not!

Kirari: that's more like it. I wouldn't want anything interfering with my plans.

After that I left the room to go and calm down in the bathroom. I first looked to see if Midari was in sight. God knows what that girl does in here. I took off my mask and looked in the mirror. I took a deep sigh and started to rinse my face. There's nothing really special about me I'm just another version of Kirari. I heard footsteps outside the door then the door slightly open. I ran towards a stall and left it slightly open. That's when I saw my mask sitting on the sink. DANG IT. I can't get it now. I closed my eyes then opened it to see my mask gone and behind MARY'S BACK! She was hiding it but from who.

Yumeko: so what's up!?

Oh right of course she's with Yumeko.

Mary: what do you mean

Yumeko: I mean with you and the Vice President of course.

I saw a tint of red form on her cheeks. And I myself felt my face start to blush. But she can't be possibly blushing she has to be thinking of something else.

Mary: nothing important

Yumeko: you don't like her do you

Mary: OF COURSE NOT!

Her teeth gritted and her fist were balled up together. I felt my heart drop. I should've known better.

Yumeko: yeah okay, im gonna go outside Ryota is probably done

Mary: yeah I'll meet you outside i just need second

Yumeko: okay

I heard the door open and close and sighed.

Mary: alright come out Riri

Riri? I walked out the stall and saw her furious. Was she made at me. She then looked at me and her whole mood changed she now had a sweet smile on her face. She handed me my mask and our hands brushed each other. I felt my face go hot.

Mary: alright see you later

Ririka: wait.

Mary: huh

I wonder if she meant what she said. Does she really not like me.

Ririka: did you mean what you said