Chapter 3

Ririka POV:
As I was walking to the student council room I couldn't help but think of Mary. I mean like the way she was feisty but I can tell by her eyes she's a lil softie. I giggled to myself. I was into thinking of Mary to much that I haven't even noticed I was in the student council room already.

Kiari- I hope the giggle means you did it?

I stiffened up to see Kiari and Sayaka.

Ririka- yes I did it.

Kiari then got up to look at her aquarium.

Sayaka- um may I ask president what you're planning to do with Mary.

Kiari- lets just say this play will be like adding a piranha to my aquarium.

What does she mean piranha? What's she gonna do with Mary?!

Kiari- okay that will be all Vice President.

Ririka- of course.

I left the room and heard Kiari and Sayaka continue to talk. I never understood why Kiari can tell who's lying based on their face in a gamble but can't even tell her own secretary is in love with her. I started walking and I saw Mary. She was taking to the compulsive gamble Yumeko Jabami.
I despise her how can she gamble just for the risk, I'm always careful. And I don't like her cause she's always hugging Mary and they're best friends. I guess I better keep and eye on her. Just to keep who she's gambling and making sure she wins. But for now I'll give her some space.

Mary POV:
I went in class to see Ryota and Yumeko. Yumeko got excited and hugged me but I threw her off of me. I don't like hugs.

Ryota: so what was so important earlier?

Mary: nothing just a gamble.

Yumeko: and I wasn't invited!

She says that with a sad face.

Mary: sorry but it was kind of a two person gamble.

Ryota: so who did you go against.

Ugh he's always so nosy!

Mary: no one important.

Oo i really regret calling her not important.