Chapter 8

Mary POV

Crap. What do Im the worst person ever. Since the little bathroom interaction Ririka has been quieter and more distant but she still keeps around. I can't believe when she asked me if I meant what I said to Yumeko I acted like I didn't know what she was talking about. I'm so stupid. Right then I heard thee bell ring. Great now I'm late. I walked down the steps halfway then at the corner of the wall I saw the platinum hair and white mask. I tripped on my foot and got sent flying I closed my eyes bracing and waiting to hit the floor. But when I landed it was much softer. I opened my eyes to see I landed on Ririka. Her eyes closed due to the pain. My knee was between her legs and my hands on each side of her head. Her mask was on the floor but at least there was no one near us. Ririka had a little cut on her cheekbone. I wiped it with my thumb and she opened her eyes. Her cheeks turned red and she her body went stiff. I sat up and so did she.

Mary: we have got to stop meeting like this

Ririka: oh um im sorry

Mary: ugh

Ririka: um...

Mary: don't apologize it's not your fault it's mine

Ririka: huh

Mary: I tripped and fell onto you, you could say I fell for you

What the hell is wrong with me

Ririka: huh

Mary: heh nothing

We both got up and she grabbed her mask and putting it on but winced. Was it cause of the cut? I dragged her to the bathroom and snatched her mask off. I grabbed a paper towel and turned on the water. I went the paper towel and wiped the cut. She shut her eyes and her fists turned into a ball. I grabbed the side of her face softly and caressed the cut with my thumb while looking for a bandage I had in my pocket. I found the bandage and felt my hand get warm. I looked up to see a blushing Ririka stare at me then quickly look at the ground. I put my hand down then she looked at me. We both blushed and I smiled. I opened up the bandage and looked at her. I kissed her cut then put the bandage on. Her eyes widened and her blush got deeper. I looked away in embarrassment.

Mary: so it can feel better

Ririka: uh... oh...um thank you, I liked it. I mean like...thank you

Wait why was she even in the hallway in the first place. I doubt she goes to class.

Mary: hey I'm why were you in the hallways

Ririka: oh i have news...

Mary: well what is it

This girl is gonna be the end of me

Ririka: i got invited to a gamble...

A gamble!

Mary: by who?

Ririka: um by the whole Momobami clan

The whole what now.