Chapter 2

Ririka POV:

I can see her getting heated. I felt bad doing this to her. It wasn't my plan it was Kiari. She asked me to keep tabs on Mary after she rejected to be in the student council. Mary then sighed.

Mary- okay but one more thing.

Ririka- huh

Mary- i win you also have to take off your mask. I'm ready.

Monitor- okay!

Wait what

Ririka- uhh.

She then grabbed my wrist hard revealing the chip in my hand.

Mary- I win.

Ririka- I-uh...um..

She then grabbed my mask but I held onto her wrist before she could pull it off.

Monitor- uh I'll get this on the board.

The monitor then rushed out the door leaving me and Mary. It got me distracted and Mary pulled off my mask. I felt my face get red as a saw Mary more clearly. I tried to cover my face but Mary still have her hand to one of my wrist.

Mary POV:

I ripped of her mask. President. No this one is more.. I don't know I finally saw her for her i saw her ocean eyes, pink lips, and blushing face. I was dumbfounded. I didn't know what to think. She tried to cover her face but I was still holding onto her wrist. I felt my face get red. So I turned away and let go of her.

Mary- well I guess I'll see you then.

I heard her hurry up and grab her mask. Then a robotic voice. I turned around to see her with her mask on standing tall. Kinda freaky how she can just change personalities like that.

Ririka- yes, I shall give you the 100 votes now though.

She grabbed a basket holding the votes in it. She handed it to me and i proceeded to walk out. I looked at her and she was slumping.

Mary- twins huh.

She stiffened up and started stuttering.

Mary- don't worry I won't say anything.

I saw her nod and I walked away.