Chapter 11

Ririka POV:

I walked into the school and went towards the student council. As I was walking I heard comments along the hallway.

Student 1: did you hear about the gamble that's gonna go down

Student 2: the Vice President is gonna GAMBLE!

Student 3: her mask gives me chills

Student 4: I can't believe she's gambling

Student 5: She's going against her own clan?!

I just kept walking. I'm already  use to the stares and talks.

I got to the Student Council room to have a talk with Kirari before I go into the gamble. I see Sayaka basically drooling over Kirari and Kirari not even noticing.

Kirari: Vice President! You have an important gamble today!

Ririka: im aware

Kirari: we will finally learn who's the most dangerous one. Sayaka?

Sayaka: yes madam President!

Kirari: can you give me a moment with the Vice President.

Sayaka: of course

She walked out the room and Kirari walked to her fish tank.

Kirari: you know they'll most likely cheat

Ririka: yes of course

Kirari: great. And I know you're the best person to find out exactly how. Now go on. And don't forget have fun.

Ririka: yeah and you with Sayaka

Oh shoot I did not-. I rushed out before I got scolded and saw Sayaka waiting out in the hallway. 

Ririka: she's waiting for you.

I walked away and giggled to myself.

~10 minutes later~

I got to the room and walked in. There was Miraslava leaning against a wall, Miyo standing there observing, Erimi nervous holding onto her stuffed toy, and Nazomi petting her dog, and the Runa sitting there playing her games. No doubt in my mind Runa is her cause of Kirari. Runa is like her little kid.

Runa: alright one more to go

One more to go. But it's just supposed to be us. Just then Mary walked through the door.

Mary POV:

~ 30 minutes ago~

Yumeko came inside the classroom with some sweets. She saw me and tried to hug me once again. But I moved to the side.

Mary: why dont you try hugging Ryota for once.

I saw Ryota start to blush.

Ryota: it's fine really!

Annoying

Yumeko: you're no fun.

She pulled out all our desserts and when I didn't see my pudding I glared at her.

Yumeko: don't blame me, it was Ririka.

That name, I felt my heart drop.

Ryota: what do you mean

Yumeko: i ran into her and Yumemi at the store, I tried intimidating her but all she cared about was some promise and a gamble that's gonna go down today I guess, kind sad I wasn't invited.

DEAL! It can't be. She can't really still go through with the gambling. She's gonna get killed!

I ran out the room and ran into Runa.

Runa: oh hey Mary!

Sneaky little bit- oh wait.

Mary: where are you going?

Runa: well since the president and you are so close

This girl!

Runa: im going to the gamble between the momobami girls

So it really is going on

Mary: what time does it start

Runa: why wanna participate?

Mary: no but I'd like to be a spectator.

Runa: hmm let me think... OKAY! It will be in room Class 2 - B. And in approximately in 25 minutes.

She's to hyper.

Mary: alright I'll be there.

No one POV:

Runa walked away from Mary and went to a discreet part of the hallway. She dialed onto her phone and waited for the other person to answer. Then the person on the other side of the line answered.

Unknown: Speak.

Runa: you were right. She asked to be part of the game.

Unknown: will she be gambling.

Runa: sadly no, she asked to simply be a spectator.

Unknown: Interesting, well sooner or later she will have to face what she's really thinking

Runa: of course, madam President.

Mary POV:

To be honest I couldn't care less about the gamble just what happens to Ririka if she were to lose. I get that Ririka lied to me and she manipulated me. I jus can't shake the feeling that I care about her. Is this Lo- no it can't be. I just wonder was all those conversations and little interaction of us accidentally touching and her blushing, was that all just an act. Whatever after she wins the gamble for the both of us she better come clean.

[TIME SKIP]

It's almost been 25 minutes since I talked to Runa so I started heading towards the class number she told me. I didn't know I was gonna react to seeing Ririka so before I walked in I took a deep breath, opened the door and walked in. As soon as I got inside I could see some little girl petting he dog, that y'all chick with big you know whats standing against the wall, that bitch that tried to kill Yumeko, Another little girl hugging her stuffed toy,Runa playing on her game, and finally Ririka all tense staring at me.

Runa: ah finally. Know if everyone will please sit on the couches except for Mary who is just observing.

Runa walked over to me while everyone sat down.

Runa: you will sit right where I'm standing.

She led me to a stool and then faced everyone. There was a deck of uno cards and a box.

Runa- we will be playing uno but with some exceptions. Since most of you ladies have things in common we will be adding something special.

She opens the box to reveal a bunch of weapons.

AUTHOR'S NOTE  {sorry this was long}