Chapter 5

Ririka POV:
I went to the student council room and only Kiari was there.

Kiari: ah sister. So update.

Ririka: she hasn't gambled but she wants me to gamble for her trust I believe.

Kiari: then gamble we all know your better off as a dealer but trust gives you an advantage to knowing things.

Ririka: yes.

Kiari: now go.

Ririka:of course.

I walked out and went to find Mary. I was getting kinda worried cause I couldn't find her so I picked up my pace. I walked to a corners hallway so I had to turn left but I didn't see the other person Turing right we both collided and my mask fell off. The person landed on top of me and then I could see who it was. It was Mary! I blushed so much I wished I had my mask on me right now. The lighting was just right and I could see her perfect features so much better.

Mary: ah Vice President, just who I was looking for.

SHE WAS LOOKING FOR ME!

She got off of me and held out her hand to help me up. I grabbed it and she pulled me up but our faces were only a few inches apart. We both blushed and I broke it up to grab my mask. But before I could reach it Mary grabbed it.

Mary: you get this later.

I started stuttering and blushing.

Ririka: bu..but-

Mary put her finger over my lips

Mary: no buts. Now come on I know where to go where no ones at.

I blushed then smiled.

We went into a room with just a table and a couch. We both sat on the couch she then turned to me and said.

Mary: so first off what's your name?