𝟎𝟎𝟖. 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐢𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐨𝐥

𝟎𝟎𝟖.                      𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐢𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐨𝐥

brown eyed girl ──── van morrison

ᯓ★ 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐥𝐲𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯

𝖨 𝖥𝖤𝖫𝖫 𝖠𝖲𝖫𝖤𝖤𝖯 𝖭𝖤𝖷𝖳 𝖳𝖮 𝖩𝖩,𝖠𝖭𝖣 𝖶𝖮𝖪𝖤 𝖴𝖯 𝖳𝖮 𝖬𝖸 𝖡𝖱𝖮𝖳𝖧𝖤𝖱 𝖲𝖳𝖠𝖭𝖣𝖨𝖭𝖦 𝖮𝖵𝖤𝖱 𝖬𝖤 𝖶𝖨𝖳𝖧 𝖧𝖨𝖲 𝖠𝖱𝖬𝖲 𝖢𝖱𝖮𝖲𝖲𝖤𝖣.He was not happy, but neither was I because I had to wake up to his damn face. Falling asleep next to JJ was entirely innocent. We talked, and then I started to doze off. There was a good arms length between us, but John B was still not happy to see his best friend and sister sprawled across the sofa together.

We're now on our way to Figure Eight── gross, I know. They have generators and internet and a clean island, so we're heading over there to use their computers because we need to investigate these coordinates that Dad left us.

We've just picked up Kiara and Pope, and we're now guiding the boat across the water back to the Chateau so we can get back into the van.

"You guys see that?" I turn my head towards JJ, and then I look out to the water, eyes catching onto a rather fancy boat. "That's the Malibu Twenty-Four-MXZ, the world's finest wakesetter." It's heading in the opposite direction to us, about to glide past us. "Number one in luxury, quality, and performance. Two-hundred K, easy."

"We picked the wrong parents."

"I hate to break it to you guys, but that's Topper and his girlfriend." Sarah Cameron is staring at us, watching us with wide eyes. Topper has an obsessive, territorial arm around her which makes my eyes roll, disgusted.

I do not like Sarah Cameron, not after she snitched to her father about John B taking the scuba gear. Now John B has no job, and we have no money coming in. So right now, I dislike Sarah Cameron more than I've ever disliked her.

Once on dry land, we drive past enemy lines.

We are not wanted on this side of the island, but we need to use the internet, and because JJ does a few shifts as a busboy every now and then, we're able to just walk right in. Well, hopefully we can walk in without any problems.