Midotsu, and the end

Me: Hello everyone. Welcome to.....the last ship. Midotsu

Mina: The last ship....well, it's been a ride.

Izuku: It truly has been fun.

Ochaco: It was fun.

Bakugo: NO! *runs up to me and pounds his fists on my chest* You can't end it!

Me: Yes I can. Besides, we've pretty much run out of ships.

Bakugo: NO!

Me: Sorry Bakugo. Anyways, the ship. Midotsu. 7/10, kind of cute, but I prefer Izuocha.

Midoriya: Tsu is nice.

Tsuyu: Midoriya is a nice guy, it could work out.

Bakugo: It's fine.

Ochako: It's fine I guess...

Me: Well, it's time to retire as ship mediator. Final ship ratings.

Ochako: 4/10

Midoriya: 6/10 I guess...

Todoroki: 5/10.

Me: You're here? I didn't summon you this time

Todoroki: .....I grew to enjoy this

Me: Huh. I see everyone else is here too.

Momo: I guess this wasn't bad

Kaminari: I'll miss this, how about you Jirou?

Jirou: Yeah, I sort of will

Mineta: So where are you going Carson?

Me: Retiring from this book, and writing real books now. Maybe I'll reboot this some day. It was fun.

Toru: I'll actually really miss this, even if I joined late.

Me: Also and honorary ship mentioned by anime_yeet, ship the whole universe together.

Class: NO!!!!

Me: *laughs* Ahh, good times. I'll miss your guys chorus of no's when a bad ship comes up. Until next time My Hero Academia characters. *opens door, smile enters face* Adios. *leaves*

Ojiro: So....What now?

Mono: I guess we go back to our normal lives.

A door opened on the other side of the room, and the characters file through, all except Bakugo.

Izuku: Bakugo, coming?

Bakugo: One minute Deku.

Midoriya closed the door, leaving Bakugo alone.

Bakugo: I wonder who you truly were Carson. You just appeared out of nowhere and made our lives better. *stands up* I thank you for that. I truly am. I'll never forget this experience. *walks out door, leaving the room empty, signaling the end.*

Thank you guys so much for reading. I'm glad you enjoyed the book if you did in fact enjoy it. This was my Third Book on Wattpad, and I'm sad it's over. But thank you for reading, and if you got here, thank you for reading to the end. I'll see you all in my next book.

~Carson