𝟎𝟎𝟗. 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞, 𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐞

𝟎𝟎𝟗.         𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞, 𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐞

can't take my eyes off you ──── andy williams

ᯓ★ 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐥𝐲𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯

𝖶𝖤 𝖠𝖱𝖱𝖨𝖵𝖤 𝖠𝖳 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖶𝖱𝖤𝖢𝖪.

Stealing drones apparently makes people hungry, so Kiara is going to try and swing us some free food off her dad. I want some beer and shrimp. I just want food. I haven't had a decent meal in months, so I think I could eat for an entire year.

"Stealing drones makes me hungry."

I raise my hand, stepping out of the van. "Amen."

It was late, so The Wreck wasn't busy. It was buzzing with a few night-owls, but there is enough room for us. I walk behind the boys, stepping past Kiara who moves towards her father, wrapping him into a hug.

I wave to Kiara's dad, smiling kindly. I'm not sure how he feels about me, but I do think he prefers me over my brother and my friends. I've stayed over at Kiara's house before so Mike Carrera is familiar with me, so is Kiara's mother, Anna, but I'm still unsure how they truly feel about me.

Mike smiles back at me, and then turns his head back to his daughter, listening to her as Kiara tries to debate with him, hoping he'll provide us── her poor, starving friends── with free food. We stand by a table we hope to sit at if he agrees, and we watch as Kiara and her father talk quietly.

When Mike peers over at us, the boys wave, and I can hear the eye roll from all the way over here.
Kiara hugs her father again, wide smile on her face, and then she turns to us to say, "Sit down."

Yes! Now we eat, and I mean we eat.

It's not attractive, that much I'll say, but chomping down on food usually isn't. I'm not on a date, I'm not trying to impress anyone. I'm simply too hungry, and the second a plate of food lands in front of me, I'm eating like a woman starved which I wholeheartedly am.

We don't have much food in Chateau. Actually, we don't have any food in the Chateau, so to eat food like this is just, well, the best thing in the world and that's not an exaggeration.