Chapter Twenty One

"You're here," Anastasia said.

Ivan slowly walked inside the room as he observed his wife sitting near the window. The bright moon's light shone over her raven hair, glistening like smooth black silk. Her face was impassive -he couldn't read any emotions on her eyes, and it irritated him that he had no idea what his wife was thinking.

"Yes," he grated. "Were you expecting someone else, wife?"

Anastasia shook her head. "Of course not. I was just surprised that you're here. In my room."

He merely raised a questioning brow.

"Well, you've been avoiding me since the day we got married," she added. "Am I really that repulsive to you that you have to avoid me after the wedding? What, you can't fathom to have a vampire for a wife? Afraid that I'll suck your blood?" She threw him a disgusted look. "Oh please, I'd rather starve to death than drink your blood for dinner. I mean, for all I know, you might be carrying some disease in your blood, like HIV or something, since it's so obvious you've been hanging around hundreds of women with humongous breasts. And I'm not even sure if those breasts were real. I mean, have you seen the size of those things? How were they able to carry all those weight?"

"I never knew you were always this insecure."

"Me? Insecure? These are real; one hundred percent genuine if you must know," she answered, her voice rising a little while lightly tapping her breast with her hands.

He really had no idea why she was talking about body parts being fake or real. And frankly speaking, most of the time he had no idea what she was talking about. But now, one thing was for sure: he was really in a foul mood.

"Well then," he started as he approached her, "there is only one way for me to find out if they are 'real'."

He surprised her by roughly grabbing her arm and dragged her towards the bed.

"Wh-what are you doing? Ivan!" Anastasia was saying while she tried to pull her arm away from his grip.

He shoved her onto the bed while he angrily unlaced his boots and started undressing in front of Anastasia. "Undress yourself," he demanded.

Her eyes wide with a mixture of fear and confusion, Anastasia stammered, "Y-you want me to what?" And when she saw Ivan shedding his last piece of clothing, she let out a gasp. "Oh god! What are you doing? Put your clothes back on! I'm not in the mood for one of your floor shows."

Ivan was not only jealous of his wife's previous lovers, he was also furious with the disgusted look Anastasia was throwing at him. How dare she even felt appalled with seeing him naked, where in fact she had already stripped naked in front of other men -other men! She, who was already filthy and defiled, touched by another man not her husband... She should be ashamed! She was not pure anymore; she was not worthy to be called Princess of the Elves.

He got on to the bed and covered Anastasia's body with his. He gazed down on her frightened pale face, and his rapier gazed pierced through her. "If you will not undress, then I'll do it for you. And I promise you, wife, you will not like it... you will not enjoy it."

Anastasia's loud cries covered the sound of clothes tearing. She flung her hands and delivered several punches on his back, his face, anywhere where her little hands could reach. But her flimsy attacks were no match for his strength. He grabbed both her wrists with one hand and settled it above her hand, not releasing her even when she was already hurting herself with her struggles. He was beyond control now; his mind was clouded with rage.

Her breasts were already bare in front of his eyes, ripe and full, and he roughly squeezed it with his free hand. She cried in protest and began kicking him with her new found strength. But it wasn't enough to stop him for what he had in mind to do. He pulled whatever remained of her skirt upwards exposing her slim thighs and shapely legs for his eyes to feast on, with only that tiny piece of cloth covering her down there. But he ripped it off her as well, and threw her undergarments at the sides. He repositioned himself on top of her, totally locking her body and limbs under his, trapping her under his weight and raging body.