My Bestfriend

TRISTAN POV

"He is taking over me again", with a teary eye I know somethings going on. I messed up, I'am very sorry quincy please dont kill Laura, just kill everyone else. Please i'am begging you. Please help me.

WHAT AN ACTUALLY SHIT. How did the techers know?! Did somebody really tried to be brave and just cross my line like that?!

I'am so embarrassed, I should've known better and killed that stupid git right away. I should've saw his head and just throw the body away.

I went home to relax and think about stuffs and I think that Victoria will destroy my whole life.
First Rose and now Victoria.

"Quincy, I guess we have a new nanny, what do you think?", I asked him infront of the mirror he just smiled and said "I know, she is beautiful right?"

"Do you like her?", I asked him and he nodded his head and said "I really really like her" and laughed.

We have a new one. She is gonna like it here. I promise

I sat down on my chair and played my guitar, my legs started shaking like crazy, my hands wants her body is much. But no.

Laura is their.

I closed my eyes, I tried to escape I'am freezing. Quincy won't let me go. He is too powerful. He is controlling the shit out of me. I need help.

Help me. Please. Please.

I'am going crazy, it's not me anymore. I needed help, I wanted to escape, he is not my favorite man in this world, HE IS THE worst. Please help me Victoria. I'am broken.
Take me to the past
Take me
Take me
Take me
Take me
Take me
Take me
Take me
Take... me

"If you will not shut up, I will kill your sister, I will let you watch how she suffers, you know what I do with the girls", he threatened me.

"B-but Laura is still young, she-", I asked him while i'am crying ang begging him to stop and don't do it.

"I DONT CARE?! SHE IS STILL A GIRL,I DONT CARE IS SHE ISN'T SHAPED YET! I WILL TASTE HER, BITE, AND FINISH HER AND KILL HER!" He screamed in my ear. I just nodded my head and just go with the flow with him. He is a psychopath and evil!

It happened when I was 7, I almost called a police but he caught me. I saw him killing the girls and raping them. But I will never risk my sister for those girls. Never

Now that i'am a teenager Quincy will always bring me to the bar,and make me do what he is doing.

"Hey Tristan! Let's go out", I looked down and Quincy was there.

He never changed his hairstyle, he's so old for me now, just kidding.

We went on a trip, I didn't tell my parents. We sneaked out from the property and just drink and make ourselves drunk.

It's not the best thing but Quincy is their so I know I'll be safe. I know my heart, i'am doing something wrong but my body is telling me to just go and enjoy. So I did.

I met a girl in this bar she just sneaked out with her friends, I make her fall in love with me and used my attractive face cause you know I have the best face in this town. I'am gross rich and I can pay for girls. I have the power.

and Quincy told me it's okay to bring them in Quincy's rest house. I brought her to that house and we did something.

When we finished, Quincy is just there watching the girl naked and he tried the taste of a teenage girl. It is weirdly satisfying. I kinda love it.