The Diary of Alyssa

I'am looking at no where, I tried calling jessica but she wont answer. I went to the kitchen and I saw Mrs. Philip chopping potatoes.

"What are you doing here?" She asked me while chopping those potatoes

"I just want some glass of water" and I went to the fridge and took a glass. While i'am pouring the water to my glass I suddenly think about what tristan said.

The both of them, you saw them in your dreams last night right?... I can't believe it, but it's true, what if tristan can see and rwad what other minds are thinking of...

Mrs. Philip suddenly shout "Victoria! The water" I saw my glass being filled by water and it's dripping down to my foot.

I quickly went to the dirty kitchen and find a rug to clean my mess, Mrs. Philip is infront of me all of a sudden that makes me in shock and screamed.

"What is wrong with you Victoria?", she asked with a worried face

"I- I just have alot in my mind, i'am sorry I will go clean it" I nodded and smiled and went to where I spilled all my water

She continued chopping the potatoes. "That's alot of potatoes" I said. He giggled and said "Yeah, i'am making smashed potatoes you guys will love it" I just smiled and walked away with the glass of water and went to my bedroom.

While going upstairs I heard someone calling my name. It is kind of a deep voice but I just ignored the whole thing and went to my room quickly.

While i'am drinking, a notebook suddenly caught my attention and it's the old nanny's so I went to bed and read it.

It says "Laura knew how to write, she is so intelligent and a fast learner"
"Laura and...", "We went to the koi pond with Quincy", "Mrs. Philip made some barbecue..." and suddenly pages turns into a mess

"Tristan is kind of different now, he is not sweet anymore. Maybe because he missed his parents. I saw him last night crying and quincy is comforting him, I saw him cried on quincy's shoulders..."

"Quincy held my waste. He touched some of my private parts thats why i'am so covered all the time even if I sweat to death. He is terrifying"

"Tristan went missing with Quincy last night and I saw them drunk in bed. They smelled like a beer."

"One time when I wake up i'am seeing pictures of me naked and a note from quincy saying i'am so sexy... i'am not safe here, please help me"

I suddenly broke into tears and still continued the pages

"I'am always with Laura so quincy will not touch me because there is a child. Tristan killed a boy in his old school named lucas."

"Somebody please help me... please" and the pages went blank

I turn the pages until I reached the center and I saw the pictures she is describing. It's her pictures while sleeping... I noticed that the room that is slept is at the room where I saw Tristan from his school.

I closed the notebook with full of my tears and shaking hands, I drink some water and kept the notebook with me where anybody else will never know where is it.

I tried calling jessica but she didn't answer again.

Laura knocked to the door and sat beside me "dinner is ready Victoria" she smiled and looked at me, she stared at me and pouted "are you crying?" And I wipe my tears away and said "I just yawned" and she said "yeah i'am like that sometimes, but you look sad, maybe you are just hungry like me~" and she went down stairs.