Maneuver

Everything might seem fine with Laura and me but Tristan is ignoring me. Should I care or should I just let him be like that?

It's my fault, as a nanny I should to the children cause these children are different... one is mature and aggressive at his age and one is traumatized for the age.

I tried peeking to Tristan's room and I heard that he is playing a guitar. I knocked at the door

"Tristan?" I called with all the sacredness that he might just threw away every moment we had., I didn't want to be in this shoe but I gotta atleast not mess this up

As no one is opening the door, I tried opening it but it was locked. Maybe he doesn't want to be bothered, I understand him who wants to be friends or family with a person like me.

Where did they find you anyways? These words still haunts me. Maybe this job is for jessica and not really meant for me.

Suddenly the door opened "come in" I heard. So I walked to the room and look at where he is and sit on his bed which is on the floor.

"You know I really appreciate that you told me to stop the car earlier because I didn't... like... know what is going with Laura" I said while he is sitting on his chair and facing the wall. I can only see his hair and his hands.

The chair turned around I expected it to Tristan... but no it was Quincy. I got up and tried escaping but the door is locked.

"Strong one... I like it" He said. I heard the growling and the huskiness of his voice. It is terrifying I wish this is just a dream. I wish this isn't true

"GO AWAY!" I tried scraming while sitting down infront of the door hoping that someone will open it for me.

"Why? This is our house... MY HOUSE" he walked slowly and slowly, every single step that he makes is a memory to remember.

Tristan opened the door with a worried face and changes it for just a split second and smirked while looking at me.

"What happened strong one?" He asked while laughing and cracking his fingers. "That happens when you walk in without a permission and investigation" he added.

I looked at him and tried standing up but I couldn't. I jusy crawled away from his room and to the hallway and stand up and run away.

Then I just slept through the scariest nights I have ever encountered in my entire life.

Suddenly someone called me in the middle of nowhere.

"Excuse me?" I said. I didn't wanna welcome everyone right now.

No response... "if you are going to haunt me THEN STOP AND DROP IT" I said with full of anger expecting it was quincy trying to haunt me.

"P-please come back" I heard my mom on the line so I put back into my ear.

"W-what? What happened? Did somebody hurted you?" I asked with full of emotions wanting to tell her how hard is it to be here. I don't wanna be here anymore.

I know I promised but it turned out not bad but worse.

"Just come back here" she answered with a shaking voice and then she cut the line. I thought she hold the line so I tried reaching it again.

"Mom?! MOM!" I tried my best, I even called the number but no... nothing. I just threw my phone away and tried sleeping.

...