Hide & Seek

It's around 7:00am in the morning, I had a really rough night, starting from the day to night. Why am I experiencing this feeling of having to leave this house. I guess my body and mind couldn't take it anymore.

I woke up catching for a breathe. How scary it is right? To catch a breath but couldn't take any.
I thought i'am going to die, I still remember that mannequin, stupid shit.

I cover myself with a long red blazer, and get ready for the day. I looked at the room where the mannequin is located in my dreams. But there is no mannequin that looks like that.

The mannequin have this weird gangly long hair, almost as tall as me, wearing a black dress with a red ribbon and pearls, and the face is just straight up terrible.

Knock knock*

I saw Laura smiling and she went to my bed. "Goodmorning Victoria!" I walked towards her and sat beside her

"Goodmorning Ms. Laura whats the breakfast for today?", jokingly said like i'am a maid of hers,well actually i'am lol

"It's something that I like, and I guess you'll like it too, so Ms. Victoria let's get going and also Tristan said he will teach hs how to ride horses and paint them", she said having this massive excitement and big smile.

I suddenly remembered what happened last night, or maybe it was just a dream after all. I don't know i'am so confused. My hand is shaking, legs are frozen and eyes were blank and getting dead.

"Let's goooooo!", laura said and went off my bed and leave.

I followed her to the dining room and sat beside her, the breakfast is like a feast for 20 servings. We got some fresh white bread and some toasted breads, some avocado and bananas, and some caviar? Caviar for breakfast? Heck yes, some sausage and steak and a cake. Let's eat.

"Let's eat!", Mrs. Philip said while sitting and preparing her drink.

While we are eating Tristan suddenly looked at me "Rough night?", I quickly turn back to my memories and what happened last night maybe the Tristan one isn't a dream... but maybe it is.

"Yeah... how'd you know?" I answered jokingly.
He sliced his steak aggressively and said "how would I not know..." and smirked. That's his default actually.

"I mean how would I not know; you look like one though" he added. Well that's kind of mean tristan.

"Rude" Laura said. Well that's a cool feature, I just laughed, he laughed too and then Laura stood up and beside tristan and asked about the horses.

"Well, I'am too tiny to be riding a horse tristan, will I please be with you?", he kissed laura's forehead and nodded, that's sweet actually maybe tristan only wants Laura and nobody else.

"You? How about you? Are you afraid like Laura?", tristan asked me, laura then pouted and slightly thwack tristan's shoulder and said "No i'am not afraiddd", tristan just laughed and said "that's little harsh laura, yeah I know you are brave".

I'am happy to see tristan like this, whenever he is like this I always forget about this bad sides. I wish he would quit some of his bad habits though and stay away from the trouble.

"No i'am not afraid" I respond with a confidence. "Oh yeah? Sure we'll see that later.." tristan said and I told laura to finish her food.

While we are eating I noticed that tristan has a wound on his forehead, it was like a cut. But I just ignored it I don't what to cause a trouble with him anymore.